Jones: I'm 'balls deep' in DC's head

Molsonmuscle360 - 
SinCityHustler -
Molsonmuscle360 - Man if some of you guys have followed sports over the last 30 years, Jones is a fucking princess. The list of athletes directly involved in peoples deaths is long. Guys like Ray Rice, Dany Heatley, Craig McTavish, etc Phone Post 3.0

Who did Rice kill?

Craig McTavish is vice president of the Edmonton Oilers. What did he do?

Furthermore, the comment is directed at the past 30 years, it has to do with the present.

I'd like to bump the MMA guy out of the top 5, but you need to come with more accurate and complete information, if you want your guys considered.
Sorry meant Ray Lewis. And Craig McTavish killed a girl while drunk driving. But even if you just went by modern standards Jones is still pretty tame compared to a lot of guys in the NFL Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for clarifying.

I'll give you, since the pregnant woman, Jones plowed into and then abandoned, (during the middle of the day) while a crowd gathered and tended to her, did not die, he must be excluded from those who have actually killed others.

Lets not discount, however, Jones is on record (video record) as threatening to kill his cage fight opponent, while being beamed out to the universe, on ESPN. Thankfully, the pregnant woman in the the car did not die, but it certainly was no thanks to Jones. The intent and desire to harm and even kill others, is there.

Lets hope he gets his issues addressed. Right now he's a menace to society.

FrontBroRian - 
Daniel Plainview - 
giblert mendelez -
Daniel Plainview - I don't wanna get banned but is there a bigger failure at life in pro sports than Jon Jones is currently? There is not one pro athlete that is more talented but such a clown in real life. Guy is so incredible it's like god forgot to give him the ability to be a good human instead giving him superhuman athletic qualities.

In my opinion it all comes down to his mom. She clearly failed to raise a good man. Absolutely ridiculous. Over a heavy bag? Shoulda laughed it off. The dislike I have for this man is off the charts. Sucks to because I love watching him compete. Phone Post 3.0
Failure at life? Multimillionaire undefeated and arguably the goat. The bigger an asshole he becomes the more I like him. I hated fake Christian jones but can't help but root for full heal jon. Just wish he'd keep that shit in the cage and interviews. Wish he'd get his personal life together and quit making poor decisions before he r ruins somebody else's life. Phone Post 3.0
Failure as a human being. And yes, he is a failure at life. Druggie, convict, liar, cheats on his wife? Sports, absolutely not. The alltime pound for pound GOAT in my opinion. Phone Post 3.0

He's been convicted of a misdemeanor.  If you're using that definition of a convict, so is everyone who has pled guilty to marijuana possession, minor consuming alcohol, reckless driving, a DUI, excessive speeding, driving on a suspended license, and many other minor crimes.

Also you just made up/lied that he's cheated on his wife.  Does he?  Maybe.  I don't know.  And neither do you.  

So basically you're being a pussy because he's done drugs recreationally, been convicted of 2 misdemeanors, and apparently lied at some point.   Weird.

But he respects him athletically bro

TexDeuce -
The Power Double -
TexDeuce -
The Power Double -
Daniel Plainview - I don't wanna get banned but is there a bigger failure at life in pro sports than Jon Jones is currently? There is not one pro athlete that is more talented but such a clown in real life. Guy is so incredible it's like god forgot to give him the ability to be a good human instead giving him superhuman athletic qualities.

In my opinion it all comes down to his mom. She clearly failed to raise a good man. Absolutely ridiculous. Over a heavy bag? Shoulda laughed it off. The dislike I have for this man is off the charts. Sucks to because I love watching him compete. Phone Post 3.0
Is this a ban? Would this poster tell Jones that his mum is a failure to his face???? Phone Post 3.0
We should ban you for spelling mom with a U. Phone Post 3.0
Yes, how dare those English people who created the English language spell words the way they actually sound. Phone Post 3.0
It originally had an O in it deriving from the Old English word "modor" meaning mother. Somewhere along the way the Brits brought in the U. The Americans are just restoring it back to it's original spelling. Also, there are a decent amount of Brits that spell it with an O. Zero Americans spell it with a U. Take that U and shove it up your ass. Phone Post 3.0

"Modor"

Move the door?

Phisher -
OriginalTUFer -

Jones would not be in the top 100 of worst humans in the NFL. Probably not in the NBA either. You guys just blow up everything he does and try to make him out to be a monster.

^This.

...and if Chael, Conor or either Diaz had said what Jones did, most of the people who are bashing him would be here posting about what brilliant smack talk it is.

Dude tries to play nice. The UG complains and calls him fake.

Dude talks shit back to somebody who's been jawing at him for years. The UG complains even more and claims that he's worse all of the murders and rapists who've been involved in pro sports over the years.

This place is laughable.

VU

I would enjoy seeing jones embrace the bad guy persona Phone Post 3.0

Heel Jones best Jones

If being arguably the GOAT MMA fighter constitutes being a "failure" then where do I sign up? Phone Post 3.0

Lol that's fucking funny. I like this real Jones much better than goody two shoes bible study Jones. Shit talking Jones FTW!

giblert mendelez -

Failure at life? Multimillionaire undefeated and arguably the goat. The bigger an asshole he becomes the more I like him. I hated fake Christian jones but can't help but root for full heal jon. Just wish he'd keep that shit in the cage and interviews. Wish he'd get his personal life together and quit making poor decisions before he r ruins somebody else's life. Phone Post 3.0
UG member: "I hate Jones and his Christian schtick, it's so fake. I hate him being fake. I'd actually prefer if he turned full heel.

/Jones turns heel.

"I hate Jones so much, especially now he's a heel. He's an awful human being. I actually blame his mother, his mother is a c*nt and the reason he is like this. In fact I see no irony in me calling a woman whom I don't know, a failure for raising a jerk son, not seeing the fact in abusing her a jerk as well and based on my logic, questions the integrity of my own mother.

And to complete the irony collection, I also love Ronda, Connor and Rockhold, for being real." Phone Post 3.0

46and2 -
TexDeuce -
The Power Double -
TexDeuce -
The Power Double -

Is this a ban? Would this poster tell Jones that his mum is a failure to his face???? Phone Post 3.0
We should ban you for spelling mom with a U. Phone Post 3.0
Yes, how dare those English people who created the English language spell words the way they actually sound. Phone Post 3.0
It originally had an O in it deriving from the Old English word "modor" meaning mother. Somewhere along the way the Brits brought in the U. The Americans are just restoring it back to it's original spelling. Also, there are a decent amount of Brits that spell it with an O. Zero Americans spell it with a U. Take that U and shove it up your ass. Phone Post 3.0

"Modor"

Move the door?

VU Phone Post 3.0

Balls deep?

Assuming Jones has that BBC, the question is: Is Cormiers head at least 12" wide? Phone Post 3.0

Lmao at balls deep in his head

I am legit going to use that Phone Post 3.0

He is.
DC's new punching bag is a joke and he's getting more and more corny every time he's in the media. Phone Post 3.0

Andre Ward, Koppenhaver, Mayhem..

I'd also be interested to hear the opinion of MMA fighters on who they'd prefer to train with and hang out with. Pretty sure almost 100% would say Jones ahead of guys like Reem and Lombard. Jones is just a classic case of too much too young.

A bit of coke and a hit and run and he's the biggest failure in life in sports? That's a casual Friday night for a lot of sports stars, you need to chill out a bit OP Phone Post 3.0

I laughed. Phone Post 3.0

Whats up with this "Balls Deep" shit.  Shuab says it about everythying and Now JBJ.  THe shit is OLD and annoying to me.  I was "Balls Deep" in this, "Balls Deep" in that.  SHUT THE FUCK UUUUUUUUUUP!

Yes, I had the 44 oz of Hateraide this morning

Daniel Plainview -
The Power Double -

Absolutely I would. No question. I would absolutely say that he is a horrible role model, a terrible person, I have zero interest in shaking his hand and I feel sorry for him for not being raised properly. So yes I would. Phone Post 3.0
Hi DC.

Can't wait for Jones to beat that ass. Lol Phone Post 3.0

Blue pls

http://youtu.be/ee8n-xvYETg Phone Post 3.0

Jon Jones, the gift that keeps giving.  This guy is probably the GOAT.  He make me want to hate him, that is some GOAT shit as well!!  

Daniel Plainview - 
The Power Double -

Absolutely I would. No question. I would absolutely say that he is a horrible role model, a terrible person, I have zero interest in shaking his hand and I feel sorry for him for not being raised properly. So yes I would. Phone Post 3.0

lol at telling a woman who has two sons that are Superbowl champions and another a UFC champion that she "didn't raise them proper".

GTFO of here, how many Superbowl rings and UFC titles do your kids have?

Momma Jones raised three champions.

Momma Plainview raised a whiny cunt.

How many Superbowl rings and UFC belts has Mr. Plainview brought home to his momma? (zero, the answer is zero).

I think we all know who failed as a mum.