Jones next real fight after Sonnen

When Jones beats Sonnen

And being that Machida will get his rematch. How do you think their fight will end.

Can we agree that this will be Jones next real fight since their first meeting?

Shad,rampage,vitor after the 1rst round
All didn't show up to really beat Jones

MACHIDA WILL Phone Post 3.0

Hopefully he doesn't fight machida next. I'd rather see someone new like Gus or glover get a shot before a rematch happens. Phone Post

I'm going to say Cormier fights Jones if he beats Mir Phone Post

Condit's Face Broke My Hand - I'm going to say Cormier fights Jones if he beats Mir Phone Post

If Jones beats Chael, of course. Phone Post

I get the feeling Machida don't want none of Bones. He seems so nonchalant about his title shot. If they do fight, Bones already has him beaten mentally. I think Gus is a tougher fight simply because he has no idea what he's up against yet. Phone Post

To me there would be nothing more satisfying than to see Machida take the belt from Jones in spectacular fashion.

The again In a third fight. Phone Post 3.0

Thought you where going to say a paternity suit, was wondering if you where privy to some info Phone Post

I get the feeling Machida don't want none of Bones. He seems so nonchalant about his title shot. If they do fight, Bones already has him beaten mentally. I think Gus is a tougher fight simply because he has no idea what he's up against yet.

Are you kidding?

Machida does want Bones that's why he hasn't taken another fight yet. He's waiting to see what happens on April 27

He knows in his heart he can beat Jones Phone Post 3.0

JROTT - I get the feeling Machida don't want none of Bones. He seems so nonchalant about his title shot. If they do fight, Bones already has him beaten mentally. I think Gus is a tougher fight simply because he has no idea what he's up against yet. Phone Post

Lol Phone Post

would love for it to be Cormier. Hope they do Gus v Machida for #1....while Silva v. Jones happens in the fall @ MSG :)

if no superfight, Cormier please

Condit's Face Broke My Hand - I'm going to say Cormier fights Jones if he beats Mir Phone Post
That's the most interesting matchup to me. Phone Post 3.0

savage animal - 

would love for it to be Cormier. Hope they do Gus v Machida for #1....while Silva v. Jones happens in the fall @ MSG :)

if no superfight, Cormier please

Silva will not fight twice this year.

Is lil' Nog a possibility?

future_champ - Is lil' Nog a possibility?

He'll probably need two more after Shogun unless he does something special and finishes him somehow. Then maybe just one. It's a big question mark if he can stay healthy though Phone Post