JONES TAKEN TO HOSPITAL - VIKING BOXING!

according to brett okamoto

Fucking horseshit ass decision. His won it. I'm fucking fuming Phone Post 3.0

Well it's expected when you get beaten up for 4 of the 5 rounds.

Everything is normal

Of course, you do realize that the way scoring works is not who took the most cumulative damage, but who won the most rounds. Not speaking to this fight in particular, but if a fighter takes more damage over the course of losing two rounds than he inflicted in winning three rounds, he still wins. Just saying.

There will definitely be a REMATCH some time in 2014.

Lmao jones got mauled and then handed the decision. Look at all the junk apologists on here. Y'all are fuckin stoopid. Phone Post 3.0

Must be why the presser is on hold.  They cant roll out their golden boy.

Naderhood - Fucking horseshit ass decision. His won it. I'm fucking fuming Phone Post 3.0
Gus had the far cleaner and better strikes plus the takedown. JBJ hung tough though and turned it on in the 4th. Still a wrong call by the judges but a good fight. Phone Post 3.0

Kevin iole and Junkie confirmed this Phone Post 3.0

DanChow - Jones being helped out of the Octagon:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/q71/s720x720/563049_10151913376114479_1399172517_n.jpg
Will someone embed this? Phone Post 3.0

gus is in the hospital too

Gus won.

Bones Knows. Phone Post 3.0

Listen, if you want to say Gus won 1-3, I can see that (I had Jones winning a close 2nd). But he stole the 4th and won the 5th (Gus did himself no favors with his body language) Phone Post 3.0

@arielhelwani: Alex is going to the hospital too, but he is changed walking around with a Swedish scarf around his neck. Walking around with his head hi Phone Post 3.0

DoomFarmer -
DanChow - Jones being helped out of the Octagon:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/q71/s720x720/563049_10151913376114479_1399172517_n.jpg
Will someone embed this? Phone Post 3.0
Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post

Getting ur arse beat for 4 rounds you will usually end up in hospital afterwards Phone Post

Rambo John J -
robopimp - Of course, you do realize that the way scoring works is not who took the most cumulative damage, but who won the most rounds. Not speaking to this fight in particular, but if a fighter takes more damage over the course of losing two rounds than he inflicted in winning three rounds, he still wins. Just saying.

Go fuck yourself holmes.

Gus won. Deal with it.

He is now the Peoples Champ at 205.

Go fuck your self you little prick. Jones won. Gus lost. Get over it. We've seen plenty of closer decisions so shut your trap Phone Post 3.0