Jordan Burroughs on the Joe Rogan Experience?

.......ugh.....what’s taking place in this picture?

![](upload://dwP6oLKhimdKcxDz560iOHxzJ6G.jpeg)

Renovating the basement in the Alamo.

Hope so.

Herr derr...."Joe Rogan is 5'2"...I know I've stood next to him."

Morons

Stu Cazzo - 

.......ugh.....what’s taking place in this picture?

chestburster alien about to pop out of joe and infect jordan

![](upload://q8nchEyQs2NWdlkoyq9LDe8WiL1.jpeg)

The guy is the picture looks disgusted that a black guy is wearing an expensive time piece in his presence…

JRE #1591   with Jordan Burroughs is now on Spotify..

Charliemma -

JRE #1591   with Jordan Burroughs is now on Spotify..

Awesome!

I’m half way though and I am really enjoying it. He is a killer and one of the best to Wrestle for the USA. He talks about a lot of things about Wrestling, MMA, the Olympics and World games experiences, the 2020 games and Wrestling being a top marquee sport in Tokyo and more. Jordan is a act and represents his sport and country exactly how an Olympian should imo.

2 Likes
RichardSteel -

Morons

I saw a video of a dude calculating his height based on his hands and some other matchmatic equations. He came to 5'6 and 5/6ths inches.

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
RichardSteel -

Morons

I saw a video of a dude calculating his height based on his hands and some other matchmatic equations. He came to 5'6" and 5/6ths.

I’ve trained with him and he was at least 5’6” bitches but it really doesn’t matter because he would take all of you haters women if he chose to

1 Like
Bignightmare2 -
RichardSteel -

Morons

I saw a video of a dude calculating his height based on his hands and some other matchmatic equations. He came to 5'6" and 5/6ths.

I’ve trained with him and he was at least 5’6” bitches but it really doesn’t matter because he would take all of you haters women if he chose to

"You haters" how the fuck am I a hater?

I'm done with JRE. I miss fight companions and Uncle Joey.

RichardSteel -

Morons

Rogan is 5'6.

Burroughs is leaning forward and Rogan is standing as tall as he can.

Don't be white knighting.

Bignightmare2 -
RichardSteel -

Morons

"You haters" how the fuck am I a hater?

I wasn’t referring to you. I am referring to haters. 

1 Like

Great episode. JB provided wrestling with great exposure, again.

He wrestles Taylor this month right? Looking forward to that. Will listen later, I really haven’t heard him talk much

supersonic - He wrestles Taylor this month right? Looking forward to that. Will listen later, I really haven't heard him talk much

Taylor wins, no?

Bend The Knee - 
supersonic - He wrestles Taylor this month right? Looking forward to that. Will listen later, I really haven't heard him talk much

Taylor wins, no?

It’s possible that JB wins via big brother syndrome. But, Taylor is far bigger than JB and more dominant in his higher weight than JB currently is in his.

Should be a blowout. But, JB is JB.