Jorge Masvidal robbed us out of Colby vs. Khamzat on ABC for free

I brought this up on another thread, but it deserves a thread of its own tbh

Remember before Khamzat vs Burns DFW said the winner would fight Colby as the main event of an ABC card. Either way that is a BANGER of a main event

Then of course Khamzat won and for the first time looked vulnerable in a fight. Colby has the tools to beat him. This would have been a HELL of a fight.

But Jorge punk ass Masvidal went full thug mode and did what he did and now they’re going to be locked up in Court handling this mess

Fuck Jorge and fuck American top team

10 Likes

If Colby sits out over a fuckin lawsuit then hes a bitch.

Signed-a Colby fan

7 Likes

When Masvidal punched Leon edwards backstage, Dana refused to make that fight happen. He didn’t want to reward them for their behavior. His fighters can’t be acting like that

So what’s he do here? Should he actually punish Jorge is some way? He ruined a big fight for the company that would have made them a lot of money

11 Likes

What if he’s truly concussed? It’s possible man lol

2 Likes

He tried to report Werdum to the cops because he threw a boomerang at him lol Colby is like one of those shit talking mouth breathers we have on these forums will talk massive shit all kinds of imma kill you but when you meet them they want to call the cops when you’re ready to go in on their head. Bitchassniss and why I’ve never been a Colby fan aside from not that exciting of a fighter til as of late. I don’t care for the WWE style promoting. He goes way over the top. Talking shit on someone’s kid, McGregor never even went that low.

4 Likes

He never talked shit about Jorge’s kids. He said Jorge was a bum father and bum husband or Boyfriend to his baby daddy

And Conman insulted an entire religion. Along with khabib’s wife, and Dustin’s wife lol

12 Likes

“Where’s Noah?”

5 Likes

Yup. If he really was concussed depending on how serious it was he could be out of action for a year. I have a friend who got a concussion playing football and it was pretty bad. He had to be homeschooled for the rest of the school year

2 Likes

Colby wasn’t going to accept the Khamzat fight… you have a better chance of seeing him fight Dustin next

1 Like

bob and donald dos anjos would disagree

1 Like

Should of said I dont recall him talking about another man’s children. I also was going by what Jorge said not what I heard Colby say himself. I’m not a big Colby fan so don’t pay much attention to him tbf

Dana Leben?

4 Likes

It still works out. Let Khamzat take out Belal’s boring ass instead.

2 Likes

Would love to see him smesh Bela. But that simply isn’t big enough to main event an ABC card sadly

4 Likes

Any Khamzat fight is big enough now. He’s becoming a star. The last ABC card was Vettori vs Holland so it’s not like they only do mega fights on ABC.

1 Like

Khamzat didn’t look vulnerable against any tools that Colby possesses.

1 Like

Colby’s pace and cardio provide an interesting problem. Also Khamzat gave up on wrestling against Burns, will he do the same if he can’t take Colby down?

Styles make matchups of course. I think Burns is an incredible fighter. But I think Colby would have beaten him too but with absorbing far less damage than Khamzat did

1 Like

Awkward Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

1 Like

Did he give up or was it he felt Burns was tricky there and instead opted to keep it standing?

It was the latter, from what I’ve heard.

1 Like

I was seeing koscheck for some reason

3 Likes