Joseph Benavidez vs. Jussier Formiga in Brazil

http://sportv.globo.com/site/combate/noticia/2013/06/jussier-formiga-enfrenta-joseph-benavidez-em-setembro-no-brasil.html

The Brazilian Jussier Ant has a new opponent in the UFC. The flyweight will make his third fight for the organization on September 4, against American Joseph Benavidez in Brazil. The tournament has not officially announced headquarters. The bout pits two candidates at the front of the belt 57kg category.

thats a good fight, wonder what the main event for this show will be.

Would love it if Barao/Wineland and Glover vs Bader/Thiago Silva  were on that card.

Benavidez smashes him. Though, it is in Brazil so something sketch could happen if it goes to the judges.

I was impressed with Formiga's grappling in his last fight, but I think Benavidez will just be too much for him. Plus, he's on Team Alpha Male. Team Alpha Male + Bang Ludwig + weed = No can defend.

Alpha Male vs Nova Uniao. Love it. Phone Post

Really bad match up for Formiga. This will probably look a lot like Uyenoyama vs Benavides or Dodson vs Formiga. Phone Post 3.0

Formiga is the real deal and brazilians fighting is Brazil always spells trouble for their opponent.. But that said, Joe is gonna too much for him. I honestly think Joe is the best 25er in the world right now, I'm sure he beats DJ in a rematch. Phone Post 3.0