Josh Rosenthal appreciation thread

Jamiee - he also did a masterful job reffing the Lesnar-Carwin fight at UFC 116

. Phone Post

kvr29 - josh is the best imo

Co-sign. He solidified it last night.

ttt

I think he did a fantastic job reffing that fight. Definitely one of the best refs in the game.

The real issue is, in my opinion, why does there seem to be a handful of solid refs, and why are they all vets? Where's the young blood? Phone Post

Ariel Helwani - I think he did a fantastic job reffing that fight. Definitely one of the best refs in the game.

The real issue is, in my opinion, why does there seem to be a handful of solid refs, and why are they all vets? Where's the young blood? Phone Post

TTT for AH in the house. That's a good question. U should ask the brass! Phone Post

Ariel Helwani - I think he did a fantastic job reffing that fight. Definitely one of the best refs in the game.

Was just saying that tonight to my GF over dinner and saying I wanted to get certified

Leghound -
Ariel Helwani - I think he did a fantastic job reffing that fight. Definitely one of the best refs in the game.

Was just saying that tonight to my GF over dinner and saying I wanted to get certified

What'd u guys have for dinner? Phone Post

Josh performs his job in an excellent manner.

Top official no doubt. I, personally thought he shouldve stopped it at the time, but, because of his expertise, we were treated one of the best fights ever. Cheers Mr. Rosenthal.

Immaculata - Top official no doubt. I, personally thought he shouldve stopped it at the time, but, because of his expertise, we were treated one of the best fights ever. Cheers Mr. Rosenthal.

Right there with u. Shogun looked done. His composure in the Shogun/ Hendo and Brock/ Carwin fights solidify him as one of the best 3rd men in the cage in the sport. Phone Post

Josh looks like he could be related to Leben. TTT Phone Post