Josh Rosenthal doesn't win Ref of the Year?

Am I hearing this correctly?

The man responsible for the CRUCIAL judgement calls in two of the fight of the year candidates (Rua/Hendo and Edgar/Maynard) that paid off incredibly didn't win?

What the fuck?

Is Cecil judging this motherfucker?

Apparently Herb Dean won -

What a shame Phone Post

Are you reading the results, or Is it currently on tv? Phone Post

Herb wins via sweet hair. 

it was picked by dana

Herb is more popular; Josh is better Phone Post

Josh should of won. He lets people actually fight instead spar. Herb can be early, John can be inconsistent, no ones perfect. That said top 3 are Big John, Herb, and Josh.

What a fookin' joke.
Give Herb a big round of applause, come'on.
What a fookin' joke.

:P

I am a 10 wuts dis - What a fookin' joke.
What a fookin' joke.

LMFAO Phone Post

Can't be mad at herb winning he is an excellent ref and IMO just as good as rosenthal if not better. Both guys are absolutely great. Phone Post

Herb, I'mma let you finish..
But Josh Rosenthal had one of the best years of all time, OF ALL TIME! Phone Post

I am a 10 wuts dis - What a fookin' joke.
What a fookin' joke.

Hahaha

NarlyPersianDude - Rosenthal has been, the best ref in mma this year, and by a huge stretch.

Most years, it would be nearly impossible figuring who wins the best ref in mma award, but this year, Rosenthal has been grossly better than the rest of them.

But this makes sense, it is fitting that a sport that has such neglitient judging to misjudge this as well. Par for the course

100%.

Josh also takes the perspective of the fighter very well.  He is always in the right position and always give ample oportunity to the fighter while protecting them from themselves.

I like Josh, Yves and Dean.

Rosenthal has improved so much as a ref over the last 2-3 years.

Herb is the man I would have voted for him

taruk mak tao - Herb is the man I would have voted for him

Then you would have contributed to a great disservice Phone Post

Rosenthal also messed up with stopping the Bellator fight despite no tap... I don't think it was an obvious choice to pick him. my problem with the awards is the time table they use and when the voting starts. Its hard to judge and remember some of these things imo

hey, fucking thanks for the spoiler