Josh Rosenthal

Has anyone heard any news on the guy in a long time and what he’s currently doing, he did three years in prison I think and got out in 2015. It was bullshit what happened to him anyway, I thought hands down he was one of the best referees, and wished he still allowed to referee

3 Likes

ttt

Ask mark Munoz how good he was when Munoz fought Chris Weidman.

1 Like

Me neither, can’t find nothing new or any information about him since 2015

Not really refereeing right now. Focusing back on my jiujitsu (training at Ralph Gracie), and bow hunting.
Me and Mark are cool and have had conversations about that fight, and yes not one of my more stellar moments.
Still love MMA just focused on other things in life now

24 Likes

Tough job.

interesting post to say the least

Much respect for how humble you are. I hope everything in your life is going well. Everyone fucks up sometimes. It was a short elbow that was hard to see. I saw Chris throwing that elbow in the workout room the week of the fight and never thought he would hit it during the actual fight.

2 Likes

I gave an interview to Skrape and Mike straka (can’t remember what there podcast was called) the next day talking about it. Check it out if you can find it somewhere out there. A few outlets picked up the interview and used bits from it, but that was the only one I gave on it.
Life is good.
Bad decisions happen, its how we learn good decision making.
That journey taught me a lot about myself and life, it all prospective on how you chose the engage the situation and how you move forward from it. It doesn’t define you, you define you.

13 Likes

Thanks for responding here.

Good to hear you’re doing well! Hope it keeps up!

3 Likes

Awesome !!! Ronin !

McTTT

You didn’t do anything wrong. I hope you know that.

You weren’t trafficking fentyl. You weren’t that piece of shit sackler family pushing OxyContin on doctors for their patients saying it wasn’t addictive at all. The government isn’t opposed to selling drugs, (Iran-Contra affair) they are just mad when they can’t get their cut.

Anyway, I wish you all the best and hope that you have a way to make some money and enjoy life.

4 Likes

Im Back Wake Up GIF

OMG!

4 Likes

9 Likes

He was also the ref for Lesnar/Carwin.

Bad ass.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Even though I absolutely wanted Lesnar to lose Josh obviously made the right judgment call there. It’s a fight for the UFC world title. And with a larger than life character like Brock you gotta give him every opportunity to recover.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

Thought that you were with Clovis Silva Josh?

2 Likes