JRE Podcast Drinking game

Great thread! I gotta feeling this one could go awhile... Phone Post 3.0

Double shot every time he explains to his guest there's absolutely nothing wrong in paying for sex. The hooker and the man paying both gain. Phone Post 3.0

A shit each time he mentions atoms being able to move and not move at the same time. Phone Post 3.0

savagetruth - Cayote eating his chickens Phone Post 3.0
Hahaha Phone Post 3.0

Everytime he brings up palhares, and just slit your wrist when he mentions the therapy for his neck where you spin the blood and warm it up. Only in Germany. Also not just mentioning cryo tank but inviting guest to it after the show Phone Post 3.0

Fear of animals Phone Post 3.0

Grass fed beef

Leafy vegetables Phone Post 3.0

Butter in coffee Phone Post 3.0

Shot per "Fascinating" Phone Post 3.0

Take a shot every time he mentions the book The War of Art. Phone Post 3.0

When he talks about big dog bring eaten by a mountain lion in Colorado, take a shot.
Any time he says preposterous, take a drink of your beer. Phone Post 3.0

Jug a bottle of tequila every time he says

"Could you imagine"

Bad Moon Rising - Take a shot every time he mentions the book The War of Art. Phone Post 3.0
Art of war*

And its a really good read Phone Post 3.0

I take a shot every time the podcast from a poster on this thread hits 1k listens

...still sober motherfuckers...

great thread lmao

Anytime he brings up aliens. Phone Post 3.0

How about everytime he does an Onnit add he fucks up words. Like seriously every fucking time. It's pretty ironic really. I love joe but I wish he would just pre-record his sponser shit. Phone Post 3.0

GoldbergsAdderall - How about everytime he does an Onnit add he fucks up words. Like seriously every fucking time. It's pretty ironic really. I love joe but I wish he would just pre-record his sponser shit. Phone Post 3.0
Pretty sure he does now Phone Post 3.0

The Brotorious B.I.G -
Bad Moon Rising - Take a shot every time he mentions the book The War of Art. Phone Post 3.0
Art of war*

And its a really good read Phone Post 3.0
War of art, look it up. He hasn't mentioned that in a long time. Phone Post 3.0

Every time he mentions eating food you kill, inject some krokodil. Phone Post 3.0