Light Heavyweight Bout
Johnny Walker vs Volkan Oezdimir

Light Heavyweight Bout
Ihor Potieria vs Shara Magomedov

This Card will be LIVE & FREE on ABC

10 Likes

You will never see khazmat fight in America again

6 Likes

El Chapo!! How did you get a phone into Florence Supermax?

5 Likes

That’s a good main event

1 Like

Bobby beats him. I like that it’s a main event. We finally get to see if Khamzat can go 5 rds. Nothing weve seen from him in the past suggests that he can

5 Likes

WAR ROB. Feed the cunt

3 Likes

The real test for Chimaev, like I said a long time ago this is the worst style match up for him. He passes this it’s title shot time but his cardio has looked horrible the later a fight goes on and this is five rounds

3 Likes

Fuckin Oath

1 Like

He’s avoided it until rob was old enough that chimaev is now willing to risk it- but in Saudi only so he can fuck with all the weight cut rules etc

5 Likes

2 Likes

Finally a real MW

4 Likes

he will probably have at least a 20 pound weight advantage on fight night

4 Likes

Rob looked good last fight. He got that dog back. Watch chimaev spam takedowns on fight night (if he shows up)

3 Likes

Khamzat in round 1 against Usman looked like a world beater. Took him down and got his back right away. Usman has never been handled like that before

Two fights ago Rob got upset by… DDP. I still don’t think very highly of DDP at all. Sorry not sorry

But then he looked like his old self against PC one fight ago

I think this comes down to two factors; will Khamzat fight smart and will he have his cardio improved finally. If so, I think he wins. If not, Rob will win by decision or in the late rounds by finish

2 Likes

@Siciliano european wrestling gets exposed

2 Likes

110% sure this fight doesn’t happen.

5 Likes

I thought the same lol

2 Likes