June 3rd 16

No clue what I am doing today.

This evening, top secret stuff.

Top secret stuff usually ends up being a good time. I'm trying to sell my house and was only offer I have gotten is 20k under asking price, I took it. They did the home inspection yesterday and the septic need replaced so now they dropped their offer another 25k. Also take off 10k for the realtor and 11k to get out of my mortgage. Selling isn't looking like such a good idea anymore. Phone Post 3.0

Oh look that was 1000 posts! ^^ Phone Post 3.0

FaceplantsEndFights - Top secret stuff usually ends up being a good time. I'm trying to sell my house and was only offer I have gotten is 20k under asking price, I took it. They did the home inspection yesterday and the septic need replaced so now they dropped their offer another 25k. Also take off 10k for the realtor and 11k to get out of my mortgage. Selling isn't looking like such a good idea anymore. Phone Post 3.0

Well, congrats on selling, I think?

We just had our septic replaced too. The money was going to be a vacation to Australia but now it's so I can poop in my own house.

C'est la vie!

Hi. My name is Steve. And I am Canadian.

Sorry, didn't know there was a Canadian forum. I'll be checking it out from now on.

I browsed through the May 25th thread. There were some solid posts for sure. Going to check out the May 26th thread, as May 26th is my birthday. Phone Post 3.0

That King Trav Guy says the Dougieground is really picking up!

P.S. I made a terribly offensive funny on the worst thing someone ever said thred. You might have missed it!

DirtySteve - Hi. My name is Steve. And I am Canadian.

Sorry, didn't know there was a Canadian forum. I'll be checking it out from now on.

I browsed through the May 25th thread. There were some solid posts for sure. Going to check out the May 26th thread, as May 26th is my birthday. Phone Post 3.0

Happy birthday!

DaveFu - That King Trav Guy says the Dougieground is really picking up!

P.S. I made a terribly offensive funny on the worst thing someone ever said thred. You might have missed it!

Bro, I run this sh*t...

Finished destroying the old deck today. 0% chance it was built to code.

Building the new one tomorrow. Phone Post 3.0

RKing85 - Finished destroying the old deck today. 0% chance it was built to code.

Building the new one tomorrow. Phone Post 3.0

Pics of your sister or it didn't happen!