Junie Browning is almost worth....

Getting kicked off this forum. Almost. Had to change my thread title from what I really wanted it to be, but does this guy ever learn? I hate people like him.

You just catching on to this???

Ramon Maroni - You just catching on to this???
lol, this.  Come on... I dont think I've ever head anything positive about him.

/thread

Leghound - 

/thread

No ive always known he was douchey. But i hadnt heard of anything happening for a while now and after seeing him in some of the 10th planet episodes I thought maybe they gave that fucker a joint to chilax for a little bit. Thailand isn't exactly the best country to be starting shit in. Hope he never goes to brazil, theyll decapitate him... oh wait i mean i hope he goes to brazil.

Musashi - 
Anarkis - He punched a woman, can we bash him now?

I dislike Junie Brownhole as much as anyone - but according to him, he was getting stabbed by some crazy chick at a bar while he was fighting multiple men. If that's even remotely true, then it's not the same as simple 'punching a woman'. It's defending his life.

I garuntee that situation where he was " fending for his life" Is a situation that could have been completely preventable. Its his fault, i garuntee it.

Anarkis - He punched a woman

Allegedly

Musashi - I also remember Urijah Faber had a similar incident in Bali.. getting chased by multiple dudes across town and almost dying.

Bali is in Indo and is known for the kind of shit that happened to Faber.

Typical TUF trash. His half witt brother isn't much better.

Zuffa should have left them in the trailer park where they found them

He starts talking about the Bali Brawl at about 2:30 in

Musashi - 
Cruz2ninjafoya - 
Musashi - 

I dislike Junie Brownhole as much as anyone - but according to him, he was getting stabbed by some crazy chick at a bar while he was fighting multiple men. If that's even remotely true, then it's not the same as simple 'punching a woman'. It's defending his life.

I garuntee that situation where he was " fending for his life" Is a situation that could have been completely preventable. Its his fault, i garuntee it.

You can't even spell it, much less guarantee it.

I would find it super hard to believe that Junie got picked out of a crowd in a bar where hes probably been drinking and a brawl started, and Junie Browning had nothing to do with the how the situation escalated. Bullshit.

Shawn Tompkins did a lot for that kid, I wonder if his death has pushed the already fragile mind of Junie Browning over the edge.

I'm not making excuses for his behaviour mind there is no excuse for hitting a woman and better ways to deal with grief. Phone Post

Hes a peice of crap and he sucks anyway

superCalo - 

In Thailand that woman is probably a man, and if they are anything like the drag queens in the USA the woman/man was probably 6'4" and 250 pounds of angry lipsticked, stubbled, handbag slapping bitcheness.
LOL

I didn't know the Faber story, thanks for posting. As for Junie, you can't fuck around in countries like Thailand.

timessquare -  I didn't know the Faber story, thanks for posting. As for Junie, you can't fuck around in countries like Thailand.

No prob man, and fucking around in Thailand is just retarded.

superCalo -

In Thailand that woman is probably a man, and if they are anything like the drag queens in the USA the woman/man was probably 6'4" and 250 pounds of angry lipsticked, stubbled, handbag slapping bitcheness.

Haha so true Phone Post

superCalo - 

hahahaha

WestsideStrangler -  Hes a peice of crap and he sucks anyway

This.

Musashi - I also remember Urijah Faber had a similar incident in Bali.. getting chased by multiple dudes across town and almost dying.

Yessir

www.youtube.com/watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-oCew_ef94