Junie Browning?

This interests me

was junie the one who triangled that guy after dana called the shot?

He defeated the guy that was going to be bigger that Hitler, Napoleon, dogg

1 Like

Had a buddy that was in deep with drugs/drinking/etc a couple years ago

He ended up in a rehab/treatment facility and Junie was in it with him. He’s a huge UFC fan so the moment he saw the hand tats on Junie he approached him. Said he was actually a super nice guy, just a kid with a horrible upbringing that got thrown onto a reality show.

Like Junie was a loonie dick on the show but people forget he was 22 & out of his mind in a fighter house with unlimited hooch .

Junie was probably around 200+ lb but was super chill, laid back, sounded like he really didnt want to be known as “that guy” anymore. Would always show people techniques/gym drills if anyone asked.

This was a cpl years back. Feel compelled to touch base and see if he ever kept in touch.

Hope all is well for Mr. Browning out there

8 Likes

He came to my show a few years ago. He was doing great and seemed like he really had his life together. He seemed really happy.

10 Likes

Look at this fuckin playboy!

Wood.

3 Likes

100%. And UFC wanted that dumpster fire for ratings. He should’ve never been on the show after taking a psychological exam. He had the skills but was way too young and broken. But that’s what made UFC famous… Chris Leben antics on TUF.

2 Likes

Wow that’s awesome! Junie looks like a HW

1 Like

Shit I keep thinking he’s going to randomly appear on a BKFC card

2 Likes

He probably just wasn’t drunk. He always seemed like a normal dude until he got drunk. I know a few dudes like that.