Junie Browning?

I did a double-take on this non Junie wrestler, look-alike. Whatever happened to Junie?

Braedon Scoles Set To Compete at Flowrestling, which takes place tomorrow.

2 Likes

I’m gonna go out on a limb and guess that whatever happened… things didn’t turn out so great for him

12 Likes

I feel bad for real fighters who had to use TUF as a platform to get into the big show.

On one hand there’s your Matt Brown’s who just wanted to train and fight and enjoy some dip. And then there’s chaotic train wreck idiots who only got on because some dipshit producer said “let’s exploit this mentally damaged person lololol”

6 Likes

Hmmm…PRISON???

2 Likes

And what about Jason Mayhem Miller? :frowning:

1 Like

Wasn’t he in some kind of weird shit in Thailand?

4 Likes

From the look of things Junie not only found the fountain of youth but also built a time machine.

2 Likes

In jail , out of jail . back in jail , Im a Monkey

1 Like

Orange County Crip

1 Like

Yes he went on the run after a massive bar brawl in which he smashed up the bar, hit a woman and eventually got knocked out, glassed and stabbed.
He had to turn himself in after he couldn’t escape the country.
Not sure what happened next.
Be interested to hear

4 Likes

^^He got sober and was doing well for a while after that. No idea about today

1 Like

Wasn’t Junies bro was on there? Pretty sure he got kicked off or at minimum went full fucking retard for the cameras

Wonder if he was ever found…this is what a quick search produced.

1 Like

Last time he posted here he was in Thailand and likely hiding from the police. Been years

1 Like

and unfortuanetely none of us can even read this because we don’t have social media or sherdog. Just cut and paste the f’ng article!

@CaptnTurdBurgler I’m not following you. I’m not a member at sherdog but was able to still read the post saying he is missing. I don’t have twitter but was able to read the tweet.

There is no article to post. I posted a thread from a message board and a tweet.

No idea tbh, but Uni Browning was maybe my second SN on this page, lol.

4 Likes

Holy shit. Hope he’s okay.

I believe he lives in Thailand and is doing alright.

source? more info?

1 Like