"Just bleed" guy 24 years later

Crowder let himself go.

See whst happens when you watch the fights with the volume up? And, cheaters never winā€¦

No, because I never do. You canā€™t be serious that you think aljo was winning. Yes it was a foul, but he wanted out of that fight.

I respectfully disagree, Yan has nightmares about the rematch. Yan wanted out and his actions support this.

What?! No he didnā€™t. He was literally asking his corner what to do when aljo was on the ground(I did turn the volume on for the replays) because he had him in such a compromised position, and one coach says DONT knee him and the other coach yelled something over the DONT part and all he heard was ā€œknee himā€. Aljo was just kneeling in front of him not doing anything when all this was going on.

Iā€™ll repeat that. Aljo was getting beat so badly that he was on the ground not fighting back.

I will admit that itā€™s pretty bad that the champ didnā€™t know the rules. Also, Aljo threw the belt down saying he didnā€™t wanna earn it like that, but then less than an hour later posted a pic wearing it while doing a champagne toast.

Like I said. Paper Champ.

No.

Heā€™s not even a real fan and never was.

The ā€œJust Bleedā€ phrase is already immortalized.

Obvious main stream media propoganda trying to keep a proud young American athlete down. Aldo is Americas Champ. A beautiful, blathletic, rule abiding, badass. Raising the bar of sportsmanship and fair play where other invaders trampple on it. Ought to call the game ā€œWhite Jackā€ because yall never want a black man controlling the cards! Places hand over heart and recites The Pledge Of Allegianceā€¦

Do you have link to that interview?

Damn it was on Bloody Elbow & now Iā€™m having trouble finding it.

1 Like

Mother fucker that took a long time to find.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/5/1/13376624/ufc-mma-history-just-bleed-guy-interview-body-paint-blood-sport-cock-dog-fighting-mississippi-ladner

2 Likes

EDIT

Fuck me. Wrong thread.

Thanks!

YW.

1 Like

24 years alreadyā€¦

ā€œI was young and extreme then,ā€ remembers Ladner. ā€œAs we age, we kind of lose that, I guess. The need for that kind of violence. It doesnā€™t turn you onā€¦ you just kind of mellow.ā€

This should be the epitaph for the UG.

1 Like

What about those old guys throwing those Rousey punches

ā€œAnd then there was Just Bleed Guy. He grew up with usā€¦for us. He went to the slammer and never ratted on nobody.ā€ - Joe Pesci

1 Like

I know the GIF that you are talking about,but it is probably gone by now on the new forum.

https://images.app.goo.gl/yvGYcSVXSFwjs6846

3 Likes