Just ordered a floor ticket to UFC 165!

First event for me, am stoked!  Any tips?

Remember to boo when they hit the ground and shout stand up you pussys. Phone Post 3.0

Nah I'm not like that, love me some good ground work. Phone Post

Mike Litoris - Nah I'm not like that, love me some good ground work. Phone Post

Well, at least yell instructions to your favorite fighter from your chair. Phone Post

From my own experience, I've found that for the best viewing it's better to get seats in the middle level seating section. How close to the cage will you be?

Hocky Balboa - 
Mike Litoris - Nah I'm not like that, love me some good ground work. Phone Post

Well, at least yell instructions to your favorite fighter from your chair. Phone Post

Fighters never know when is the right time to knee their opponent, so you have to yell 'KNEEEEEEEEES!!"

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 

From my own experience, I've found that for the best viewing it's better to get seats in the middle level seating section. How close to the cage will you be?

Agreed, depends on the venue but sitting slightly higher than the cage floor is a way better viewing experience.

UGCTT_FryedTakayama -

Row 11 Phone Post

Is that in Houston? Phone Post

ToneybyArmbar - Chant USA at EVERY foreign fighter Phone Post 3.0

That would be awkward since it's in Toronto haha

Be the next guy with a wild each it poster when they put the celebrity came on chuck Liddell Phone Post 3.0

dwc - attend pre fight presser and ask dana if you can walk to the cage with your favorite fighter

tell him its a 'dream' of yours

Hahaha Phone Post 3.0

Mike Litoris -
UGCTT_FryedTakayama -

Row 11 Phone Post

Sounds too close. But you are in luck, Mr. Litoris. My friend, Michael Itorectomy, is also attending the event. If you're having buyer's remorse, he is willing, for a modest transaction fee, to swap his ticket with you. He has the much in-demand penthouse view from section 301. Phone Post

dwc - attend pre fight presser and ask dana if you can walk to the cage with your favorite fighter

tell him its a 'dream' of yours

Lol

chant "you gonna die" at every Brazilian fighter

Congratulations, I hope you have an awesome time!

Who do you have in the main event?

Mustard Tiger - 

Congratulations, I hope you have an awesome time!

Who do you have in the main event?

Gotta go with Jones.

I sat in row 11 at the ACC for Jones vs Machida. It's a great atmosphere and there will be a few "famous" people you'll see, especially in the platinum lounge. I was graced by the Situation from Jersey shore and a lot of Toronto sports players. Leafs/Raptors.
I'm sorry to inform you that even though you'll be sitting fairly close you won't be able to stop yourself from watching on the big screen everyone in the whole building will be watching it on. Phone Post 3.0

SubConscience - I sat in row 11 at the ACC for Jones vs Machida. It's a great atmosphere and there will be a few "famous" people you'll see, especially in the platinum lounge. I was graced by the Situation from Jersey shore and a lot of Toronto sports players. Leafs/Raptors.
I'm sorry to inform you that even though you'll be sitting fairly close you won't be able to stop yourself from watching on the big screen everyone in the whole building will be watching it on. Phone Post 3.0

Yea I figured that I would probably end up watching it on the big screen.  Im just stoked for the atmosphere like you said!  I will be on the eastern floor, row 11, seat 26

Mike Litoris -
SubConscience - I sat in row 11 at the ACC for Jones vs Machida. It's a great atmosphere and there will be a few "famous" people you'll see, especially in the platinum lounge. I was graced by the Situation from Jersey shore and a lot of Toronto sports players. Leafs/Raptors.

Yea I figured that I would probably end up watching it on the big screen.  Im just stoked for the atmosphere like you said!  I will be on the eastern floor, row 11, seat 26

i was in chase stadium at a dbacks yankees game and still some hoe watched part of it on a tv lol Phone Post