Just realized my nogi instructor is DECORATED!

So I just started a nogi class around home and on certain days we would have a new teacher come in. The first thing I noticed about him was his sambo shorts and "cambo" tattoo. The guy is my size and I'm small. 5'8" 140. But I was amazed by his abilities. I heard his name said in class so I decided to look up his name on google. His name is Reilly Bodycomb. I know I sound like an exciting child on christmas but I just feel so fortunate to be able to learn what I love from a guy so decorated! Not much else lol just wanted to share Phone Post

Sounds pretty cool to me. What are his 'decorations' ?  And how old does he appear to be.

Is he a christmas tree Phone Post

?

whoa, yes to spliffs ?.

google his name, first thing that pops up is his medal.

Reilly is sick with the leg locks. Has some very good step by step instruction on the web.
Soak up as much as you can from him. Phone Post

spliff - Is he a christmas tree Phone Post

Lol Phone Post

I don't know about decorations but his sambo leglock videos are good. Phone Post

He couldnt quite cut the mustard at the ADCC qualifiers but he's won several top tourneys on the east coast. Sick leg-lock game!

He is not as decorative as one would think. But he does have a decoration. Phone Post

I have been trying to post from the app since the first reply but I never could. But yea he has a website with all his wins. Leg locks are vicious. I'm just amazed at the way he rolls with much bigger guys with ease. Lol and no, no Christmas tree Phone Post

It's official..the 12-14 year olds are taking this place over. Phone Post

spliff - 

Is he a christmas tree Phone Post

Legit fucking LOL!

Do you still have your legs?

haha, a christmas tree.
i LOLd.

Legs are still in tact but I don't think for long. Guillotines from him are horrendous, too. Point of this thread was just to show my gratitude to him on the UG. didn't know he posted here though ^^^^ Phone Post

Reilly bodycomb - haha, a christmas tree.
i LOLd.

Yo bra..I heard you're like totally decorated? Phone Post

Reilly is a bad bad man. He used to teach at guy mezgers and was incredible. Phone Post

T-Ham - Reilly is a bad bad man. He used to teach at guy mezgers and was incredible. Phone Post

Be careful not to talk to positive about him, you might be labeled as a child by some people around here Phone Post