Just rewatched McMann vs Rousey....

And we NEED a rematch. Up to the knee to the liver that dropped her, McMann was winning the fight.

She was outboxing Rousey, and was controlling Rousey's wrist / hand to avoid judo throws.

Rousey pretty much (like previous fights) ate punches and pushed McMann with her arms to get to the clinch. She didn't punch or muscle her way to that position (her comfort zone). 

After they clinch, Rousey tries to throw and trip her around 3 or 4 times to no avail.

They exchange some strikes in the clinch, and I think Rousey hurt her before with a knee. Rousey lands two hard punches, and McMann answers with a cross. 

They clinch again and a knee to the liver drops McMann. 

People say Rousey destroyed McMann. I don't see it. I see the fighter who's winning the round being dropped by a strike.

If McMann works on some of her clinch, I think this fight could have had a completely different outcome. 

Um, k.

Up until the knee she was winning? It's been a few months since I watched the fight but wasn't she finished a minute into the fight?

I agree with you about wanting a rematch but it's silly to say McMann was winning. Phone Post 3.0

Ooooo she lasted more than a minute with the champ give this girl a rematch! Phone Post 3.0

Mark Hominick should get a rematch against the Korean Zombie. He was doing really well before he got finished Phone Post 3.0

Bay Area - Mark Hominick should get a rematch against the Korean Zombie. He was doing really well before he got finished Phone Post 3.0
He did look damn good during his walkout. Phone Post 3.0

If McMann works on her clinch? You do realize that clinching with Ronda and allowing her to use her judo is the one way that no one will beat her right? Phone Post 3.0

If Ronda doesn't have another opponent waiting in the wings McMann is probably a worthy rematch. She caught her with the liver shot, say what you will about it. The problem is when Ronda's camp says "she will go down to a liver shot" and in about a minute of the first round that prophecy comes true, you really have to question how effective McMann was being versus was Ronda just lining up the only real shot she needed. I'm not against seeing another go 'round but let's not credit McMann's performance quite yet. She threw some good punches and defended takedowns while Ronda slowly and methodically (as slow as you can be go and win in a minute any way) aims the crosshairs on her real target. Phone Post 3.0

Damn homie, there would be a massive amount of rematches by that logic. Phone Post

I get your point(s)... Just think she got the tools and athleticism to beat Rousey or at least make it extremely competitive. She had the right game plan, IMO.

Just compare Chad Mendes' first and second fights against Aldo...

She got what it takes to make a great fight (even if Rousey wins a rematch).

And let's not forget that the stoppage was highly questionable.

Jonathan Goulet was on his way to a victory until Ludwig got lucky. Phone Post 3.0

JustAnotherMMAFan -

And let's not forget that the stoppage was highly questionable.

I do agree about the stoppage. If it were two men fighting that wouldn't have been stopped. Phone Post 3.0

Ronda sucks. Alexis Davis controlled the center of the octagon against her for the entire fight. Ronda's judo did not work at all against McMann's wrestling take down defence. Meisha Tate escaped Ronda's 1st armlock attempt in their first fight and mentally broke her in their 2nd, where Ronda hesitated getting off the stool for the third round. Liz Carmouche took Ronda's back and would have won by points tallied under bjj rules. Kaufman was able to roll out of Ronda's armlock at least 5 times. Ediane Gomes, who is a bjj black belt not known for her striking, landed a clean punch on Rousey.

10-0 all by submission or KO/TKO, 8 in the first minute 9 in the first round, 9 against top ten opponents 7 against top 5 opponents. Entire pro career in less than 4 years, next fight against the undefeated #1 contender.

They had exchanged punches but Ronda controlled the clinch. She had Sara's back up against the cage and landed more than one knee to the body. The stoppage could be considered a bit early but their is no denying Sara dropped like a ton of bricks and spent more effort nursing her wound than fighting her opponent. What's more questionable than the stoppage is Sara's split decision victory over Lauren Murphy. Phone Post 3.0

Shy Guy - 
Bay Area - Mark Hominick should get a rematch against the Korean Zombie. He was doing really well before he got finished Phone Post 3.0

Hominick had that fight won until they walked to the center of the octagon

I'd like to see a rematch. Was very curious to see how the wrestling vs Judo played out. Phone Post

Rouse boxed her up Phone Post 3.0

lolololo Ronda's the goat, gtfo with this Phone Post 3.0

Shy Guy - 

Extremely confident stride for sure, he was def winning until he stepped into the cage.