Just saw this about Rogan, haha

This

Also I don’t think Joe trains much stand up anymore. But I’m not sure.

2 Likes

I refuse to click

1 Like

I don’t really consider mcdojo TKD sessions, in the state of massachussets that has a grand total of probably 5 other opponents, wearing 30 pounds of body armor and no strikes to the face allowed, to be “fighting” but hey that’s just me

Joe Rogan GIF

And now it’s confirmed that Uncle_Koba is a recycled troll.

4 Likes

I actually like joe, he’s a valuable asset to the MMA community and the father of all podcasts. I have a lot of respect for joe, but he has to be honest about his fighting ability.

2 Likes

You’re right, that’s just you, and your opinion. I happened to agree with you, I don’t think it’s fighting.

But I don’t think it’s that much of a stretch for somebody else to call it that. It’s way more fighting than most things.

Mods, can we remove this ovvious Rogan Alt?

2 Likes

Comedy srand up?

I meant striking

I know he regularly trained Muay Thai and tkd (obviously) at one point but have no idea if he actually does that now, or just jiu jitsu

2 Likes

I knew what you meant. I was just teying to be a silly.goose.

1 Like

You are a silly goose

Key Peele Laughing GIF

1 Like

We were literally there for that session and thats not the whole picture, joe did pads before that and actually looked pretty good, JWP didnt have a bad thing to say.

Like anybody who hasnt sparred for a while, the eyes take a bit to focus and recalibrate. Dude is in his 50’s lol ease up. And its JWP

5 Likes

don’t be so sensitive mate, it’s just a bit of banter, we all love Joe.
Our favorite sport wouldn’t be where it is without Joe, no need to defend him.

2 Likes

Hitting pads means nothing, joe looked like someone who had never sparred stand up in his life before. JWP threw a jab at a snails pace at like 1% effort and joe managed to walk face first into it

3 Likes

For some it’s banter and for others it’s not. Not pointing you out I’m just saying there are a lot of people on here that seem to completely despise Joe, for no reason at all.

3 Likes

I like Joe. His podcast has gotten boring though.

5 Likes

https://www.tiktok.com/@neemanaz/video/7195673372573846789

Couldnt find this anywhere else so ignore the tik tok part. Hilarious

Are you Elias Cepeda?

Same, I agree I listen to clips of stuff here and there but now I usually listen to the Shawn Ryan Podcast and Danny Jones is interesting, tried out Lex but his slow delivery and robotic voice gets old

2 Likes