Just saw this about Rogan, haha

https://www.reddit.com/r/thefighterandthekid/comments/zej40u/classic_via_ulannibal_hecter_the_violence_and/

2 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/martialarts/comments/18wghk9/john_wayne_parr_sparring_joe_rogan/

give us your fucking commentary, you white belt

2 Likes

lol @ posting links to a more popular forum with no comment: ‘there you go fellas, have a read of that and you’ll know what I’m on about’

8 Likes

Cliffs, wtf OP least post some cliffs

4 Likes

you’re not a black guy so you have no chance with him so there’s no point trying.

Joe in the video looked old a sluggish. Guy looked like he could of handled Joe pretty easily of he wanted too

2 Likes

fuck sake mate they’re 2 minute vids, btw I like Joe, I just thought it was funny, this place is pretty slow at the moment.

2 Likes

it’s multiple world Muay Thai champ John Wayne Parr.
Most humans would look bad against that man.

9 Likes

Look like a son toying with his dad

How are you on a fighting forum, been here 10+ years and have no idea who JWP is? He’s a legend lol

3 Likes

I did it said it in your video link in second post lol doesn’t take away the fact it looks like a son toying with his dad. Joe just looks old and slower.

Cliffs

Joe has violence DNA in him, his hands and shoulders are wide and big
And in videos it shows how tall he is and gets destroyed by some actual fighter

Would recommend to watch, kinda funny lol

6 Likes

We actually filmed that in Joes Garage and jeez people are harsh, they were just fooling around

5 Likes

joe seems like a cool guy and all but doing this on a swinging bench is pretty fucking gay

5 Likes

Reddit is filled with liberal, bluepilled, “everyone is equal” simps. Yet they have no problems making fun of Joe’s height. Hypocrites.

8 Likes

HAHA this, fat shame someone and they view it like violence (literally) (even though a fat person can control that).

Yet when one of the fat actor/comedian simpletons (edit it was Seth Rogan) did an entire bit about Prince wearing kids clothes with all the unoriginal short jokes you can imagine, they all squeeled in delight, completely oblivious to the hypocrisy. Forget his name.

Mentally handicapped nutjobs.

2 Likes

Joe has a habit of hyping himself up as a “fighter” around his comedian dork friends. I remember watching him play spar with john wayne parr, they were going like 5% and it was clear as day joe has no idea what he’s doing on his feet. The idea that joe is some tough guy badass is laughable.

5 Likes

C’mon Uncle key board warrior, show some respect. Joe has multiple black belts requiring thousands of hours of formal martial arts training, and actual competition experience. There are definately levels to martial arts, and in the striking world very few would sit above JWP. Just because Joe, who is now over age 50, looks outclassed by a current professional fighter doesn’t make him any less of a fighter. We all lose physical abilities to father time eventually. In a street fight there is still a good chance Joe takes down JWP and chokes him senseless. His untrained comedian friends would have no chance. Your comment makes it sound like you haven’t even taken the time to get a white belt, because a white belt would know what a bjj practitioner is capable of, and show humility and respect.

6 Likes

When Joe talks about his past in TKD, he can call himself whatever he wants. I wouldn’t call myself a “fighter”, I would call myself a martial artist. However, if you’re competing in something where there is a risk of being knocked out by somebody’s hands or feet, then I don’t think you “think you’re a bad ass”. I think you are a bad ass, because that takes balls.

Fighting and martial arts are two separate things that overlap. If he wants to refer to that time as “fighting”, I don’t have a problem with it.

3 Likes