Just trained with Fedor

TTT. Details to come? Awesome.

Dough Joe - thats awesome. did he seem to be in good shape?

thick, solid, tight?

His upper body is much more built than what appears in the photos. Thick, solid, tight.

He moves like a cat. Phone Post

teamquestnorth - Thats cool you got to train with Fedor OP. Was he stronger than you expected? Phone Post

He uses your weight against you very well. Phone Post

MarsMan -

Awesome thread, brother!

Really happy to see that things are going well for you.

Thank you my friend. Phone Post

Mr Makaveli -
allforroy - Well what's cooler than that?! Phone Post 3.0
Meeting Anderson Phone Post 3.0

I have trained on the same mat as Anderson as well. Phone Post

TexDeuce - OP what do you do for work/income that you get to trot the globe like this? Fedor is a legend that is awesome. Phone Post

I teach MMA full time. I prioritize a lot and make sacrifices. Phone Post

the venerable dr wu - Pritttty awesome. What were some of the stand up techniques he covered? Phone Post 3.0

Most of it was about distance, coordination and timing rather than striking technique. He did confirm that my overhand right technique was on point though. Phone Post

Fox censored my Chael screen name -

OP is a lucky mo fo for sure!!

I feel very privileged. These men were my heroes as a kid. Phone Post

I was surprised at the striking resemblance between his and ricksons seminar. Both taught the principles of pressure, distance etc and used techniques to demonstrate their point. They even taught one identical technique when going for a RNC.

Both were also very humble and approachable. I was fortunate enough to be singled out at both seminars for technique demos multiple times. You understand on a different level when actually doing the move live with him one on one. Phone Post

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ OP -Who do you plan to train with next?

Sub Phone Post

ttt Phone Post 3.0

Wow. Great post Phone Post 3.0

The Persian Devil - 

I was surprised at the striking resemblance between his and ricksons seminar. Both taught the principles of pressure, distance etc and used techniques to demonstrate their point. They even taught one identical technique when going for a RNC.

Both were also very humble and approachable. I was fortunate enough to be singled out at both seminars for technique demos multiple times. You understand on a different level when actually doing the move live with him one on one. Phone Post

Wow sweet Phone Post 3.0

I'm more mad at you for getting to trane with Fedor than this whole Paul Harris situation.. You Douche

Koskesh Phone Post 3.0

Ty Phone Post 3.0

Congratulations! That man is the best ever in my opinion. Phone Post 3.0