Just watched JBJ-Gusto with the sound off.....

JBJ still got his ass beat! Phone Post 3.0

Just rewatched it too... Nick Diaz won. Phone Post

I just listened to the sound with the tv off. Gus still won. Phone Post

Jambo888 -

who do you think threw the most significant strikes in the fight?

Look at their faces or compubox and there's your answer. Just because your spinning doesn't mean your landing. Phone Post 3.0

I just watched it with the sound off while the TV upside down while listening to a recording of Lil Wayne shit rap walking out with Mayweather...

Still an incredible fight! Phone Post 3.0

Would a draw outcome be worse than giving either fighter a split decision win?

I say if a fight is too close to determine who would win if it was a fight to the finish, then call it a draw.

Definitely needs to be A LOT MORE 10-10 rounds and draw outcomes.

imo jj and cus both got their asses beat

but they got paid well in $ and respect

Nah Jon won. Phone Post 3.0

I just watched it in the reflection of my fathers eyes, man is he handsome Phone Post 3.0

AndrewJitsu - Nah Jon won. Phone Post 3.0

Officially, yes.

The bottom line though, is that the majority of the fans and fighters think Alex won the fight. Phone Post

shatefak -
AndrewJitsu - Nah Jon won. Phone Post 3.0

Officially, yes.

The bottom line though, is that the majority of the fans and fighters think Alex won the fight. Phone Post

And the majority of the media(news and sports sites) think Jones won. This is going to be like that fucking Condit Diaz shit again. Phone Post

Jambo888 -
Tudley - 
Jambo888 -

Look at their faces or compubox and there's your answer. Just because your spinning doesn't mean your landing. Phone Post 3.0

no, physical appearance is not the determining factor nor is compubox. you apparently don't know shit.

I know that visible physical damage is a pretty good determiner. I know the power strikes attempted/landed, take downs and takedowns defended in compubox are pretty good determiners. I know Bones own "it's a miracle!" Reaction to the decision being read is a pretty good determiner. So although I don't know shit, JBJ knows he got beat and you do too, if you know shit. Phone Post 3.0

Who was laid up in the hospital?! Phone Post

Rematch!

Why do people bring up how Jon looked? GSP looked unrecognizable, no one thinks Condit won the fight. Point is, appearance doesn't count for much Phone Post

Rickson by armbar

Jambo888 -
Tudley - 
Jambo888 -
Tudley - 
Jambo888 -

no, physical appearance is not the determining factor nor is compubox. you apparently don't know shit.

I know that visible physical damage is a pretty good determiner. I know the power strikes attempted/landed, take downs and takedowns defended in compubox are pretty good determiners. I know Bones own "it's a miracle!" Reaction to the decision being read is a pretty good determiner. So although I don't know shit, JBJ knows he got beat and you do too, if you know shit. Phone Post 3.0

so you don't think the elbow in the fourth was the biggest strike in the fight?

2 minutes of success on his part doesn't outweigh 3 rounds of success on Alex's. Alex clearly won the first 3 rounds. Did pretty much what he wanted including 2 takedowns and defending Bones attempts. I can't wait for the rematch! Phone Post 3.0

Jambo888 -

^^^ and how does compubox takedowns defended relate to most significant strikes?

It doesn't. You said me referencing Compubox meant I didn't know shit. I was just referencing takedowns defended as another instance where Alex had the upper hand. You're awfully butt hurt, you believe it too don't you? Phone Post 3.0

WHERE I CAN I SEE THIS FIGHT?!??!?? I was busy last night and i can't find it anywhere on the interwebs.

Jambo888 -
Tudley - 
Jambo888 -

^^^ and how does compubox takedowns defended relate to most significant strikes?

It doesn't. You said me referencing Compubox meant I didn't know shit. I was just referencing takedowns defended as another instance where Alex had the upper hand. You're awfully butt hurt, you believe it too don't you? Phone Post 3.0

butt hurt over what? I was talking about significant strikes and you said you think appearance after the fight and stats tell the story. I think its more about damage and guys looking like they're in trouble or getting wobbled. some guys cut and swell and some don't. compubox numbers are very subjective. so my comment was directed to the discussion of significant strikes and you talked about takedowns as if it was related.

I referenced the recognized stat keeper for mma and all combat sports. You don't have to agree but it doesn't mean I don't know shit. I supported my statement with fact. Those facts don't support your position and are contrary to what you provided, your opinion. This means you are butt hurt. Good day sir. Phone Post 3.0