Just watched Kish vs Markos. WOW.

I was super impressed with Justine Kish.her takedown defense was great and you could see that she was a former Muay Thai champion and it translated well into octagon she also looked super strong. If she really mastered TDD and submissions from her back I think she could be a title holder one day. Phone Post 3.0

http://youtu.be/PAwREnYCsJU Phone Post 3.0

For later. Phone Post 3.0

She definitely beat Randa, I think she is being overlooked big time. Phone Post 3.0

Justine is a beast.  Teaches at my gym part of the year.  She would have made a good run at this.  It's sad the rankings didn't put her in the top 15.  That's a joke.  

Timbobase - 

Justine is a beast.  Teaches at my gym part of the year.  She would have made a good run at this.  It's sad the rankings didn't put her in the top 15.  That's a joke.  

yes!

A beast!

Timbobase -

Prolly because she's out with an injury. In my mind she's top five in division and one day will hold the belt from what I've seen. If she develops Great jujitsu off her back she could be unbeatable. Phone Post 3.0

Damn it's too bad we didn't see her fight in the house then. I'm personally a fan of this division I'm glad they brought it in. If they did a TUF for the 145lb division in 2016 I'd watch ever episode of that as well.

Ttt Phone Post

Whambo - Damn it's too bad we didn't see her fight in the house then. I'm personally a fan of this division I'm glad they brought it in. If they did a TUF for the 145lb division in 2016 I'd watch ever episode of that as well.
Depth isn't there. U got cyborg coenon(sp?) and one prospect that is known for being Romdas friend. 115 on the other hand was stacked and the most popular division in invicta. Maybe there's some 45ers I'm missing but since Ronda dropped down that division seems like cyborg beating on no names...just can't see 145 coming to ufc soon. I think 105 would happen first Phone Post 3.0

BuddyRevell -
Vote up. I still don't know how to embed links. I'm useless… Phone Post 3.0

Good , scrappy fight. Markos was solid and so was Kish , obviously. Justine's tdd was excellent when you consider Randas wrestling. The straw weight division is the sweet spot for wmma.

Friction - Good , scrappy fight. Markos was solid and so was Kish , obviously. Justine's tdd was excellent when you consider Randas wrestling. The straw weight division is the sweet spot for wmma.
I agree. Seems to be more depth in lighter classes (like the men) Phone Post 3.0