Just watched KZ vs Poirier again...

Man was that a great fight. Sucks that KZ has only fought once this year due to surgery. Give him a tune up fight like the winner of Siver vs Swanson and he'll be ready to take the belt IMO.

2013 is the year of the Zombie.

Coulda been FOTY IMO. Fiend the Zombie. Phone Post

Kztt!!! Phone Post

Zombie gets next title shot Phone Post

Uber-Siver is not a tuneup fight for ANYONE at this point. KZ/Poirier was an incredible scrap though, I think I've watched it 4 times! War Zombie! Phone Post

possibly my favorite fight, war tkz!! Phone Post

Yeah how is Siver/Swanson winner a tune up fight? KZ/Poirer was an incredible fight though. Always enjoy going back and watching it again. Phone Post

yellow's Willin - Uber-Siver is not a tuneup fight for ANYONE at this point. KZ/Poirier was an incredible scrap though, I think I've watched it 4 times! War Zombie! Phone Post

I wasn't meaning tune up fight in a disrespectful way. Just that I'd like to see him get a fight under his belt before taking on Aldo/Edgar. Of course it's entirely possible he could lose, but I'd favour KZ over both those guys and either one would make for a good fight for the fans. Phone Post

Indeed, one of my favorite fights aswell, I rewatch it regularly.

This may be slightly off topic, but reading some of these comments, looks like people are "sleeping" on Siver's potential.  If you heard his corner and his post fight interviews, he's actually been "holding back" to conserve energy/power for the later rounds.  He is getting acclimated to the weight class and will only get better while learning his cardio/power consumption.  Anyhow, I thought this was something to note on behalf of Siver and his potential.  The guys a monster at 145 and has amazing strikes.  He hit that front kick, left hook combo (almost simultaneously) a few times in the last fight.  Just my $0.02 on Mr. Siver... 

Also, Dustin has made some changes to his camp, coaches, etc. since the KZ fight and it will be very interesting to see the outcome...!!!  145 is forming into a nice, competitive division...!!!!

Sorry for the "highjack", you may carry on with KZ..

I think Lauzon/Varner barely beat it

Re: CGJiuJitsu

Yea the 145 division quickly went from a thin weight class to one of the most athletic and entertaining in the UFC. Swanson, Siver, Guida, Aldo, Edgar, Zombie are 6 incredibly entertaining fighters. I'll give Guida one more fight to return to his old ways before writing him off as boring.

145 will soon challenge 155 for most entertaining division.

yellow's Willin -

Yea the 145 division quickly went from a thin weight class to one of the most athletic and entertaining in the UFC. Swanson, Siver, Guida, Aldo, Edgar, Zombie are 6 incredibly entertaining fighters. I'll give Guida one more fight to return to his old ways before writing him off as boring.

Add Koch, lamas, nunez, and hioki to that list n u got yourself a stacked top 10. Not sure where guida fits in there yet. We'll find out soon enough Phone Post

yellow's Willin -

Agreed. The 155ers that dropped down really added depth to the weight class. Pretty awesome. Phone Post