Just watched Lawler Hendricks 2

I'm a big Robbie fan and he was awesome in the last minute of the fight, but I definitely saw him losing that fight. How did everyone else see it? Phone Post 3.0

Thought Robbie won 1st fight and lost 2nd fight. Both very good even fights Phone Post 3.0

Also, Zingano is hot. Just watched the Ronda fight. Phone Post 3.0

Hendricks won the first 3 rounds. Lawler went for the Kill last 2 rounds. that's how i remembered it, haven't watched since. so happy robbie won off killer instinct

EluThingol - Also, Zingano is hot. Just watched the Ronda fight. Phone Post 3.0
Yes she is Phone Post 3.0

Robbie - R1, R5

Hendricks - R2, R3, R4

I'm in the same boat, though I've only watched Lawler-Hendricks 2 live. I remember thinking it was close but clear that Robbie lost, and was sooo hyped when he was announced as the winner. Need to rewatch it, though. Phone Post 3.0

eXtv -

Robbie - R1, R5

Hendricks - R2, R3, R4

I think this is how I had it, too. Phone Post 3.0

Huge lawler fan and when the final bell sounded i was just thinking 'fuck, he wasn't able to pull off the cinderella story'

I was pretty flat about it. Phone Post 3.0

The fight was certainly close, but Robbie clearly wanted it more. I also remember him punishing Hendricks brutally at least a few times when he stuffed his takedowns. I also don't remember Robbie being punished at all.

bruised -
eXtv -

Robbie - R1, R5

Hendricks - R2, R3, R4

I think this is how I had it, too. Phone Post 3.0
Can't disagree with this. Thought this the first time I saw it and the second. Phone Post 3.0

I wanted him to win it so bad. So did the whole bar I was in at the time. It felt like one of those situations where you thought, if the judges just saw what I saw, that Robbie seemed to want it more, then he should win. But in your heart you know he lost by the rules.

Then he was announced winner and My erection was so fucking hard. Phone Post 3.0

EluThingol - Also, Zingano is hot. Just watched the Ronda fight. Phone Post 3.0
Yoda is going to have a talk with her... "control, control, you must learn control!" Phone Post 3.0

EluThingol - I'm a big Robbie fan and he was awesome in the last minute of the fight, but I definitely saw him losing that fight. How did everyone else see it? Phone Post 3.0
The 2nd time I watched it I def thought Hendricks won. Phone Post 3.0

robbie took the first fight and everybody knew it

judges may have been laying down some justice

I can't recall round by round. But I found Hendricks leg hump to really suck the energy out of the fight. Phone Post 3.0

hendofanforlife -

hendricks did fuck all that fight. shoving your head between robbies legs dont win rounds lol

His stalling was very lame, but he won the stand up most of the fight. Phone Post 3.0

I had it Hendricks 49-46, can't remember which rounds though. Phone Post 3.0