just watched sakara vs. elvis

damn elvis can take a beating.I wonder why their not pumping sakara more he's aggresive,well rounded fighter,maybe because he doesn't speak english?kind of like spencer fisher,if promoted right could be hugh,alot more entertaining then other fighters the've backed.

goku is so right. there going to squash him with listers lay and pray.

Where did you see it?

I really like watching Sakara fight. He could be a spoiler at 205. Everytime I'm concerned about Dean Lister - I think about Sakara's performance against Assuerio Silva. I believe he has enough grappling to avoid Dean's subs.

But it should be a great fight.

they showed it on italian tv.he will beat dean,his standup is way better and while dean is better at subs,sakara is good enough to stalemate on the ground until stand up and clinch.boring decision but decision if not ref stoppage.

eventually I'm sure on spike unless it was too bloody,I got it off the internet from a galaxy far far away.

I just watched it too. I would of liked to see Elvis defend the take downs a little better. But he did show he has an amazing chin, Sakara landed many shots right on Elvis' button.

post the vid!!

unfortunatley the website will not be posted.sorry.

I'm shrinking it right now so that i can upload it to my server. If the quality isn't good enough i'll just upload it to YouSendIt.

The website will not be posted because it does not exist, it's a rumour spread by malicious no goodniks

DROC

come on guys post that shiiiiiit

ttt for later

i already posted it. The thread was short lived.

post it again, who cares if the thread get deleted

i saw it too. elvis would have to get on top to win. same with dean