Just Watched the Jacare DVD...

So I just got the Jacare DVD and I just wanted to say that it is amazing. 2 DVDs full of sweeps, submissions, guard passes, takedowns, etc. This is sure to open up anyones game. Only down part is that it is an all Gi DVD. The price is about 100 dollars, but far worth it.

Is it in English? Also, do you have a link to it?

Thanks

ttt

the guys at BJJTapes make this set. i have never seen it, but I have heard great things about it. their url is: www.bjjtapes.com . i hope this helps...peace...john

His spinning loop gi choke from the side is now one of my personal favorites,the butterfly guard pass when your under hooked works great & the cross grip roll under butterfly sweep also works from on the knees & standup.

It may not be the best series I've seen,but there are a lot of techniques that you can apply to your game by just watching & practicing it a couple of times.Pretty close to instant gratification.

Do any of the techniques transfer well to no-gi?

ttt

A couple techniques do transfer to no gi, but it is primarily a gi instructional. It is dubbed in english and he also shows the techniques 2 or 3 times and then there is a review after every move.