Justin Eilers killer sentenced to 15 years

wow, that was really weak. almost as weak as your entire argument. but not quite :)

i think anyone who feels entitled to take another's life should have theirs taken, by either life in prison or death penalty, except in defense of their own or someone else's. nobody's life was threatened here, people were drunk and got angry. nobody was fighting. there's no reason to kill someone over something like this. the fact that it's a police officer who did it, who should be trained to identify what is proper force, and against their own family member of all people, just makes it completely unbelievable. 15 years is light, especially if he then pointed the gun at his own wife, who he was supposedly "defending."

Kill and a man and 6.5 years later he'll be out on parole.

ECWCock -  I don't think the dude should do any time at all.  If Justin was threatening to kill him, he deserved what he got. 

****To clarify

Apparantely Justin was in some drunken rage at the party, threatening everybody.  Because of his size and training, everyone was scared of him.  The step dad feared for his life, and defended himself.

Tell my, oh why, just because he fought for the UFC, he should be allowed to kill his family!

+1

iMercury - i think anyone who feels entitled to take another's life should have theirs taken, by either life in prison or death penalty, except in defense of their own or someone else's. nobody's life was threatened here, people were drunk and got angry. nobody was fighting. there's no reason to kill someone over something like this. the fact that it's a police officer who did it, who should be trained to identify what is proper force, and against their own family member of all people, just makes it completely unbelievable. 15 years is light, especially if he then pointed the gun at his own wife, who he was supposedly "defending."

So being drunk is a good excuse to do whatever the hell you want?

This is the real world. Stuff happens and its not black and white.

R.I.P Eilers

You will be missed.

15 years..........

96speed - 
iMercury - i think anyone who feels entitled to take another's life should have theirs taken, by either life in prison or death penalty, except in defense of their own or someone else's. nobody's life was threatened here, people were drunk and got angry. nobody was fighting. there's no reason to kill someone over something like this. the fact that it's a police officer who did it, who should be trained to identify what is proper force, and against their own family member of all people, just makes it completely unbelievable. 15 years is light, especially if he then pointed the gun at his own wife, who he was supposedly "defending."

So being drunk is a good excuse to do whatever the hell you want?

This is the real world. Stuff happens and its not black and white.

Malec was drunk too. If I pulled out a gun and shot a family member everytime we had an argument I'd have no family left, LOL.