Justin Gaethje KO's Conor McGregor in Round 1

Conor McGregor is really becoming a clown at this point.

Does he have any right talking to Gaethje being that he’s not even ranked? The last vivid memory we have of Conor is an angry broken man on the floor. Literally broken, physically destroyed McGregor has yet to do anything positive in the sport.

It’s as if McGregor can’t be humble. If he beat Chandler I could understand but McGregor has not done so. Where do you see Conor McGregor headed from here? Is his stock dwindling, will he ever be back on top or is this the end of the great McGregor?

I think if you ask me, Gaethje would KO Conor in round one. Would be an easy bet.

2 Likes

Conor always looks good in round one where his sharp boxing enables him to land good shots on most opponents. If his opponent can weather the storm and delivers his own shots Conor fades. Gaethje probably wins [he has a great chin] but probably round 3 or 4.

2 Likes

At this point???

Aidy Bryant Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

5 Likes

The statement in a vacuum isn’t necessarily wrong. “This point” doesn’t exclude previous points :rofl:.

2 Likes

I have to agree with the op. Justin would flatline that fuckin’ drunken fool

3 Likes

Conor can’t handle Gaethje’s pressure, he doesn’t have the heart. Honestly, I’d rather see Tony get one last payday against McGregor in a loser leave town retirement match and let Gaethje move closer to a title shot.

1 Like

Ok hear me out: what if we instead just give Tony a cheque and tell Conman to get the fuck out of town. No fight required.

3 Likes

1 Like

whoever McGregor fights bet on

2 Likes

My old Jon Jones strategy.

Odds were so juicy and I wanted him to lose :rofl:. Had to give up on that one but got oh so close with Vitor and Chael.

Turned into a great Ronda strategy. Still have to thank Holly, Amanda, and Chocula for my 3rd house (or my 3rd lunch at my betting levels :rofl:).

Solid Conman strategy too. Just wondering how smart bookies are or if they will still set odds in a way we can make good money off people overestimating McFelon’s actual abilities.

1 Like