Kadyrov and Chimaev going after Khabib now

You mean WW calling out one of the biggest LWs…

That kills himself making 155.

I would be so happy if these two idiots fought. Tim Kennedy and Brian Stann should be cornermen and give them suicide fighting instructions!

3 Likes

Whata even more wierd about the callout is there’s no way khabib could win that fight. Anyone remember the leaders kid boxing and when he started getting his ass beat the ref called the fight and still gave his kid the win?

If khabib disrespected that dude by winning he would get murdered. He’s asking him to come throw a fight essentially.

1 Like

He’ll be fine just take uncle Vlad with him

Fights at MW more than he has WW in the UFC

1 Like

Never gonna happen but I’d love to see it, but there is a size difference, khabib is a big 155er but Khamzat does fight MW not just WW so he will have an advantage there

1 Like

Exactly, and Khabib always fought at lightweight. Shitty look to call out a smaller weight class is true.

1 Like

What would ppl say if Gastulum or Whittaker or Till called out Khabib?

They would get tons of shit for it

Khamzat calls out everybody though, he started with a bang and backed it up against cans, good roll he was on though even with shit comp just due to the frequency, but it went to his head and his mouth has been the only thing that’s active.

He calls out WW to Lt HWT, think he was opening his yapper about Jan as well.

His star is fading with me personally, the Covid shit I get but when he wanted to retire I thought lack of heart, it could have sucked for sure but one second he is fine and training and next he wants to quit, I’m sure he was frustrated but that’s not what a champ would do.

The last pull out with Edwards was suspect and I lost interest, then him flip flopping on magney where Magny lost and showed flaws in wrestling and now all of a sudden Khamzat wants it. Wants Holland after same shit happened, if the opponent looks dangerous he wants to wait, that person loses…he wants it then.

He went from a new crazy bad ass to another bitch made poser.

Less talk more fight, total 180 from when he first got into the UFC

1 Like

Thats cause he doesn’t cut much weight at MW. Hes a true 170er. He walks at 195, Khabib was rumored to be 190. Seems fair if they met at 170.

1 Like

If they were to fight 170 makes sense but Khamzat still will be a weigh class above IMO, I dont know his stats but he has length and height it seems.

Either way I’d love to see it, could be a boring ass fight to casuals but I’d love to see how their strengths cancel out the other