KALA v Baroni in Photos (Pics)

one of the best fights of the year so far.

I'm sure Phil will be back.

well said razegear.

Great pics, looked like a war!

Very classy posts from both fighters -- I'm a fan of both fighters!

"JD, I take it that Baroni did not win you over huh?"

*To tell the truth, when I see and hear Phil on the news and here(HG) being "Humble" I respect him a lot more. I've never liked the cocky pro guys if you know what I mean. I give anyone who goes in the ring BIG PROPS for stepping up.. Thats for sure!! In all truth there are no loser's in fighting, you step up and try your best, if the other guy wins he was better, but your both winners for trying!! I said a lot of shit about phil, but he has talked a lot of shit and I'm sure he knows its part of the game. I wish him luck in his next fight, he needs to go back to the start and re-group, I just hope he can come out humble. I'd also like to say huge congrats to Kala!! Go Hawaiian!! Huge victory and put yourself on the map my friend, but with that please train hard cause guys will be coming after you! represent!!! Aloha to all, JD

wow! it seems like kala and phil's fight is bringing out the best in everybody--well, almost everybody, minus mad tiger. ;) hahahahahahh!

Yeah and obviously Kala, it was your night. You are the man. Congrats champ.

Oh, but I still want to know who looked better in the "daisy duke walk-off" Phil or TJ!! lol

*If TJ still had the long hair he'd win for sure!!

"Thank you James Meinhardt of Sherdog!"

Thanks, Patrick.

Also, I'm not sure if you guys saw this but Kala and Phil's fight has been on the top of ESPN's MMA page for the last two days.

holy shit!

^^^^Wow, talk about Cinderella story!

goddam!

...just went to look at ESPN and one subtitle under Kala's pic says:

"Ross Hose is shaping up to be a big player in a wide open heavyweight division."

i know it aint your fault James, but WTF? oh well, i'm just happy he got noticed.

"...just went to look at ESPN and one subtitle under Kala's pic says:

"Ross Hose is shaping up to be a big player in a wide open heavyweight division."

i know it aint your fault James, but WTF? oh well, i'm just happy he got noticed."

Oh, man. I didn't even notice that. Like you'd imagine... I have no control or comment on what goes onto that page. I will send a note about the error to someone with some power though.

^i think its cuz he WAS a HW. just minor confusion. no biggee.

I think people are buying in to the pre-fight hype from Phil. I like the crap talk before the fight to build the excitement. Phil always is game and puts on a great show. He is also very humble in defeat which is a huge plus for the sport. I would like him to keep that heel role. It makes for great pre-fight type.

Great post by both warriors!

That's awesome for Kala. :)

Holy Crap is right!

And "Full of Baroni" and "Kala the Wild" are to two best headlines EVA!!!!

Kala The Wild could be new nickname.

Nice one

"And "Full of Baroni" and "Kala the Wild" are to two best headlines EVA!!!!"

I know. I wish I could take credit. :(