Kamaru on Masvidal Rematch at 261

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/kamaru-usman-reveals-it-was-his-idea-to-have-the-jorge-masvidal-rematch-at-ufc-261/

![UFC 251 results -- Kamaru Usman vs. Jorge Masvidal: Fight card, highlights, complete guide - CBSSports.com](upload://ndgeL1zRDyyS9pZV9BlrcHmOs3K.jpeg)

Not surprised as it’s a BS fight

3 Likes
Forssberg - Not surprised as it's a BS fight

Why is that?

Marty dominated Journeyman Jorge for 5 rounds. Nobody wants to watch this again. 

6 Likes
SandBlaster - 

Marty dominated Journeyman Jorge for 5 rounds. Nobody wants to watch this again. 

If I’m not mistaken, didn’t “journeyman Jorge” take this on extremely short notice, like no camp?

And Kamaro still had to clinch to avoid standing for 5 rounds?

2 Likes

Should be Colby vs Usman 

6 Likes
TKnuckles -

Should be Colby vs Usman 

100%

People hate Colby but almost everyone will agree Usman got a timeout due to a body shot which had a decent chance of ending that fight. We would easily be saying Colby is the champ if it wasnt for a shitty ref.

6 Likes
sparkuri -
SandBlaster - 

If I’m not mistaken, didn’t “journeyman Jorge” take this on extremely short notice, like no camp?

And Kamaro still had to clinch to avoid standing for 5 rounds?

I mean he took Jorge down multiple times but any time they separated, Mas was piecing him up. Usman did dominate, that’s not a question. The question now is how much of that was due to Jorge’s physical shape and lack of camp versus how good Usman is. We will get those answers. 

What 3 weeks notice or is that too much?

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
TKnuckles -

Should be Colby vs Usman 

100%

People hate Colby but almost everyone will agree Usman got a timeout due to a body shot which had a decent chance of ending that fight. We would easily be saying Colby is the champ if it wasnt for a shitty ref.

agreed.

Covington should have gotten the title shot.

![Twitter trolls Kamaru Usman after he foot-stomped his way to win over Jorge Masvidal](upload://o1ujkwV4iXlxwREYfVNGLtbhsof.jpeg)

1 Like
RJJH - 

That’s a bet!

pushes entire stack to table center