Kamaru Usman suggests Nick Diaz vs Matt Brown makes sense next

What’s your interest in a Diaz vs Brown fight?

1 Like

Ludicrous. It was the worst performance I’ve seen In the Octagon since CM Punk got shown the door

1 Like

I’d like to see it. It looks painful to be Matt Brown now a days. Nick would be too much.

1 Like

Do you not watch wmma then? I’ve never been a Diaz fan, but I’d watch him go again over +90% of wmma fighters in the UFC. Plus I’m pretty sure Ngannou vs Lewis has happened since CM Punk

4 Likes

I’m pushing this thread to the front page on the main site.

4 Likes

It sounds like a great fight to me.

1 Like

I would do Cowboy vs Nick.

4 Likes

Lmao ok

5 Likes

Nick would kill him. Too tough to get finished by any success Cowboy may have in the first and then he’d pepper a fading Cowboy into unconsciousness in the second or third.

2 Likes

Nick should be fighting his demons, after that maybe something in octagon

1 Like

Would love to see Matt get a Diaz fight paycheck so absolutely.

6 Likes

you’re assuming UFC will do the right thing and pay him more than is contract states

1 Like

The current MMA P4P #1, a.k.a. Kamaru Usman, is spot on with this matchup. I’d pay to see it.

https://www.ufc.com/rankings

Marty should be worrying about Colby not playing matchmaker

I am assuming indeed. Fingers crossed

Nick’s next fight needs to be against alcoholism

1 Like

Usman needs to focus on training and getting the designer gas(allegedly) to stay on top of the division, not playing match maker.

2 Likes

Nick Diaz doesn’t want that. He quit vs Robbie and Matt brown is known as one of those ruthless dudes who bring the fight no matter what and never stop coming forward. Nick doesn’t have the heart to fight a guy like Matt brown anymore.

2 Likes

There will be no Nick Diaz slander on this forum.
You got that?

3 Likes

There’s a lot of it here sadly