Kamaru Usman vs Charles Oliveria Super Fight

Fans want the best fights possible, they want to see the best fight the best. Super fights do just that. Super fights are what a lot of fans want. Kamaru Usman is P4P #1 right now and is on a legendary reign. He is making a run toward the legend of George St. Pierre and trying to become considered the greatest of all time, sone already think he is.

Charles Do Bronx Oliveira took the long road to the UFC title. Do Bronx came into the UFC as a young man and over the years kept on submitting his opponents until eventually he broke the record for the most submissions in UFC history. Usman and Oliveira are both current champions and both have proven incredibly hard to beat.

Most super fights blow up. This one not as much. Why? Because most people see Oliveira as too small. Coming up from featherweight and known as being skinny. Usman has power amazing one punch KO power but he does like to take his fights to the ground. This is where Oliveira is at his best.

In a battle between the welterweight and lightweight king who would win? Oliviera at 170 will still be much smaller then Usman but he rely’s on his technique and wastes little energy. Oliveira is tricky, very crafty. Could Do Bronx beat Usman and become the next UFC double champ?

I do think oliveira is too small.
For a long time he seemed a bit undersized for lightweight.
Tricky and crafty got him to the top of the lightweight div, but it’s not going to get him to the top of the welterweight.

Usman. Too big too strong too good a grappler he’s not getting taken down by Charles

Is Colby couldn’t truly get Usman down and keep him there I don’t see how Charles does

He wouldn’t need to, just take his back and submit like the Dustin fight.

But I agree probably unlikely to happen usman is probably too big and strong for Charles.

Catch weight at 160 would be interesting but doubt usman can get that low.

1 Like