Kang too small for 185?

Kang looked alot smaller than Bisping. I remember a message from him a few weeks ago saying he could make 170. I am a big fan but I think he needs to drop if its possible he is very talented but just too small for the best at that weight I feel the same way about Akiyama.

have my doubts he could make 170.
he is a stocky guy

I think Kang does not have the mental strength to succeed. He was on a streak for a short while and has looked like shit fince the Akiyama KO...(which is two years ago now)

Heart is definitely his problem not size or skill. He doesn't like to get hit at all and gets discouraged really easy.

Haulport - I think Kang does not have the mental strength to succeed. He was on a streak for a short while and has looked like shit fince the Akiyama KO...(which is two years ago now)

Kang is pissing me off, he's got a ton of talent, but he breaks mentally and either does something stupid, or he basically quits. I pull for the guy but when the chips are down, he folds.

He is always dangerous but is a wildcard. If he could get his shit together he could wreck some folks at 170.

he needs to stop breaking down mentally when he's losing the fight.

he has the tools to be a top 5 MW, just that if you look at the mental side of things; kang beats himself up.

agreed, that dude has serious skill. I wish he would pull it off and run through adversity, Bisping wanted it more and that is all their is to it.

He might speed up if he's lighter.

It'd be interesting to see. After all, he's probably not all that much bigger than GSP.

SteelyRes211 - 
Haulport - I think Kang does not have the mental strength to succeed. He was on a streak for a short while and has looked like shit fince the Akiyama KO...(which is two years ago now)

Kang is pissing me off, he's got a ton of talent, but he breaks mentally and either does something stupid, or he basically quits. I pull for the guy but when the chips are down, he folds.

I completely agree. I root for him and he is from my hometown but I always see him lose fight that he shouldn't.

It's 2 fights in ufc he should've won, and managed to screw up.

It;s very frustrating being his fun.

to this day I still wonder how the hell he beat Semenov,Suloev and Ninja

i thought he showed a lot of heart tonight. he got wrecked a few times and the fight could've been stopped earlier but he kept getting up.

jetlag was fuckin up some fighters last night

Every time a guy loses, people suggest that he moves down in weight.  That's not the solution most of the time.

Without doubt the most frustrating fighter to watch. He clearly wanted out, he was gassing fairly hard early in R2. Can see him winning some fights at 170, but my interest in him is dwindling rapidly.