Kansas City BJJ

Sheez - try to give a guy some advice on where to train and look at all the haters come out of the woodwork!

JGO - I got my purple belt to go with my green belt in judo, so don't try pullin any shit on me... Howz the married life? You still in Miami?

Strings - you f#ckin pussy! where you been? You still doing rectal examinations in NKC?

Still in Miami, still married. 1.5 kids and I got a new belt too.

For MMA hit up Victory Wrestling/MMA. It's in Pleasant Valley. Awesome facility. We train 4-5 days a week there. Phone number is 816-332-1164 or email victorywrestling@yahoo.com
We are also part of the KCBJJ guys, we just do MMA at the Victory site. Everyone should come check it out!

Julian, HOLY SHIT. Congrats bro!! It's been a long time now since we were training in Wefald's basement.

Had to resurrect this KC classic... If any of the OG KC BJJ clan are still on here, check in with a status update of what's going on with you!!

Hey Sakalov, not sure any of the OGs still jump on the UG but an update on a few of them..
Flowslo (Ethan) has a school in Castle Rock, Colorado. It is part of the Easton's BJJ from Denver. He should be recieving his second degree on his BB in 2016.
Bircher still runs the extremely successful KCBJJ in Mission, KS. He's got a very solid group with lots of upper belts that are highly competitive. Some of them are starting to branch off and open schools as well.
Eddie Cosler just recieved his BB 2 weeks ago from Renato Tavares.

I just opened my own school an hour north of KC in St. Joseph. BJJ is new to the community here but we've just hit 50 members after 6 months of opening.

Big D! 10 years later, but just logging in again. Congrats on the school and I hope you’ve had tremendous success.

1 Like

I hear Wisconsin BJJ is going strong