Karate Combat 44 Erik Perez, Efrain Escudero debut on Friday

Efrain Escudero makes his debut against 21-12 / 1-3 UFC Rafael Alves, also making his debut.

44 year old 9 Rounds fitness founder, and former IKF kickboxing champion Shannon Cannon Hudson comes back. Just after being robbed a bit by a decision loss to Chinzo Machida at Karate Combat 43.

Meanwhile Erik Perez 20-9 in MMA 7-2 UFC / 1-3 Bellator debuts against former Karate Combat Bantamweight champion Eoghan Chelmiah.

Eoghan Chelmiah is 5-1 in Karate Combat and defended the title twice before losing it last fight, looking to get back into the win column.

Shahzaib Khan is back 5-2 in Karate Combat coming off 2 KO wins one a headkick KO 7 seconds into round two that was baddddd

Alejandro Flores 21-4 MMA 2-1-1 in the PFL debuts against Karate Combat veteran Bruno Assis 3-2 in Karate Combat

4 Likes

Pin Thurs/Fri @Captain_Kaboom

2 Likes

YAS

There are some interesting fights on here,
Also Craig Jones is grappling
It’s in Mexico city on Friday , the day before the UFC Mexico city card

1 Like

yessssssir

2 Likes

Watched the bendo/Pettis fight last time
And chinzo and smiling Sam was also on that card.

It was fun

1 Like

I think it was live on YouTube the last time

1 Like

correcttt

1 Like

Do you know if it will be on YouTube live again

1 Like

Looks like 4pm PST, least it says 4pm for me and I am in PST so I assume it’s PST and not EST.

2 Likes

Every event so far has been on Youtube

I just want to know when they’re going to get rid of this annoying homosexual Canadian midget:

1 Like

He’s certainly is gay, I’ll give him that.

1 Like

Still not sure what to think of this “Pit Submission Series” it should allow strikes…

Robin_Black

2 Likes

This is why he gets a pass.

There’s a lot of respect for this.

Erik Perez was touted for a bit over in Canada. I don’t know what happened to him. He beat Ben 10 Nguyen and Dimitri Waardenburg

Black has a kid though? I don’t know what his deal is.

I remember on Showcase there was a show that would be on after Trailer Park Boys years ago called Kink.

Robin was on it, he was with all kinds of freaky bitches I dunno.

1 Like

Oh, I know he fought. I still find him to be an annoying little gay guy.

2 Likes

Robin Black has 2 MMA wins over Porier…

Stephane Poirier…

1 Like