Karate Combat: Kickback 1 - Hosted by Rick Ross LIVE tonight

In the main event Kickboxing World Champion and Glory veteran Joilton Lutterbach

Will take on former KOTC champion and Bellator/ACB veteran Darren Smith Jr.

This bout is for a Karate Combat contract.

UFC veteran Saidyokub Kakhramonov takes on Peter Caballero 14-6 in MMA a Fury FC vet.

More BKFC fighters enters the pit.

FAMEZ - Joshuah Alvarez fights former BYB/BKFC veteran Kobe Bowen.

1 Like

How will Famez do?

Former 165 BKFC champion Gorjan Slaveski got starched last KC event by gritty tough Brandon Jenkins.

Who we will see March on Gamebred FC.

I just noticed this was on tonight. Bodog has some long lines up but I’m not super familiar with any of these dudes. Apparently they’re doing some grappling matches in the pit as well.

1 Like

Here we go!

3 Likes

Grappling matches eh.

Yeah the “pit submission series” there’s 3 matches… one is chicks

1 Like

Helena is a beast. This other chick is getting heel hooked lol

1 Like

cool to see Vagner again

I thought that was going the distance for sure. Good shit

1 Like

this is different. i am wanting the KARATE to commence… that said mad respect for the art. vagner looks liked a beast.

member when johnathan brookins gave him a peck and slept him?

Yes. I just went back and checked his tapology. He’s been keeping very busy with BJJ

huge fuck up for KC base.

comments section is heated like some Wrassling fans pissed about the Brawl For All. “We want wrestling, we want wrestling”

introducing this series right off the bat 3 in a row has pissed off the base

they should have karate contests first thennnn introduce “the karate combat grappling series” and have a bout. then back to karate. then grappling etc

i think that may have been better then just randomly starting a KC event at this juncture with grappling…

especially on their debut “kickback” series of numbered cards

1 Like

I’m getting the vibe that this broadcast is gonna turn into an absolute train wreck. The crowd is getting loaded and they are really embracing that this is a party. I can’t wait to see what this looks like in a couple hours

This is different.

Karate Combat was coming into its own now like 50 or so events?

Then this twist?

Lollll

People out here puffing away and drinking lol. Drones flying around. This is pretty wild.

1 Like

1 Like

That whole ambulance fiasco is unbelievable… I’m pretty sure most of this crowd including the promoter are on blow. The ambulance got stuck and they used the fighters to push it out!!!

Jose Ferrera -0-0 in KC

Luis Melendez 0-0 aswell but apparently has over 300 TKD bouts and HERE WE GO

Spinning wheel kick from Meledez slaps Jose in the temple then the bell! Round 1 down Whooooo

There that TKD dang!

Round 3 here wow.

Luis another wheel kick grazing!!! Double kicks, tower kicks, blitzes!!! TKD on fire in round 3.

Well fight 1 is down. Luis wins by UD in a very entertaining fight.

Jose at one point used the wall to boost off a right leg headkick ! Fun back and forth fight to begin the night.

Just watching now. Love the pit set up. Wish more high level grappling would implement it

1 Like