Karate Hottie in new Megadeth Music Video

Apparently The Karate Hottie Michelle Waterson appears in the latest music video for metal band Megadeth.

The video has an MMA theme to it with prisoners fighting it out in an MMA cage in order to gain their freedom.

Michelle plays a prisoners/fighter in the video.

http://www.noisecreep.com/2009/09/11/megadeth-head-crusher-video-premiere/

1:50 min mark...

Thanks for adding the video

Michelle is smoking hot ... but for some reason it doesn't look like her in that video? Stupid small screen...

disbeliever - Shes so hot it isnt funny

Yes..so hot I'm in disbelief

Part of the article from the listed link in op

The 'Head Crusher' video features MMA Brazilian jujitsu fighter Jorg Oliveira, as well as other lesser-known grapplers. "All of these guys were either real fighters or they were people who trained and did this for a hobby," Kendall says. "The stunt coordinator wanted to make sure everybody had some skill in fighting to make it look as real as possible."

The video also stars actor Chad Bannon, who played Killer Karl in Rob Zombie's 2003 flick 'House of 1,000 Corpses,' and who also appeared in 2001's 'Planet of the Apes.' "I think he wanted to get out of acting and concentrate on fighting," Kendall says. "He's had a couple of mixed martial arts events and in one of his bouts he knocked a guy out in 20 seconds."

In 'Head Crusher,' Bannon's not exactly exhibiting his primo fighting skills -- he's getting his ass kicked. About halfway through the video, a convict is unhooded, who turns out to be gorgeous female fighter Michelle Waterson (a.k.a. the Karate Hottie). And in just a few moments, she wipes the floor with Bannon and earns her release.

"She's one of the few female true mixed martial arts fighters that's also beautiful," Kendall says. "She actually does bikini modeling, and the idea was to have a really hot girl who really knew how to fight. Before we got her to come onboard, we were looking at all kinds of girls in L.A., but they were no Michelle Waterson. We flew her up the day before the shoot. She's actually a pretty good fighter and a lot of her fights end up in either TKOs or submissions. It's funny because Michelle actually clocked Chad a couple times during the shoot. Those were real kicks and he came out of there bruised."

The cast and band shot the video with Kendall on July 28 at a studio in Northern Los Angeles. While the shoot was exciting and filled with laughs, at times it was also grueling. Aside from all the rigorous fighting, the platform that Megadeth performed on ascended 20 feet in the air while the band played, and the musicians were tied down so they wouldn't fall off during scenes that were shot repeatedly throughout the day.

"They were up in the rafters where all the heat was, so they were all sweating," Kendall says. "It was probably a very unusual situation to perform in and be on camera, but Dave Mustaine was just great. Every time I'd ask him to do another take he was like, 'Sure, definitely.'"

In addition to being a team player, Mustaine was also a creative force for the video. He offered suggestions to Kendall, including having the state-appointed character look at Waterson with double vision as he's getting his head crushed. And, because of his background in Taekwondo, he corrected the director when there was a technical problem with a fight scene.

"He actually called me out at one point," Kendall says. "Waterson did a 360 kick, and I cut to a close-up and it was a sidekick, not a 360. And Dave pointed that out and made me change the shot. He actually knew the kicks and everything, which was really helpful."

Good for her. Nice girl. Happy she's getting some safe work.

Dave's blog:

Droogies!

I have been surfing around the site today, whilst doing my Yoga workout, and working some more around the studio; reviewing the Head Crusher video etc., etc., etc.

Speaking of the HC vidi, there are three versions: My extreme version - not really extreme, just the real thing that hasn't been emasculated for broadcast; the boradcast version, which isn't really too different from the etreme version; and the UK version, which has no fight scene in it at all.

The girl in the vidi is smokin' and she is really skilled at MMA. I asked to really focus in on her skills and not so much how beautiful she was, because the world is full of hot chicks. We needed someone to play a specific role. That she did!

Our fighters too were great. In fact you should call Jorge Oliviera at TheLIVELine and leave him a message. I am going to workout with him a few times and talk to him about maybe putting up some Ju-Jitsu lessons for a contest for TLL.

The main fighter was in one of Rob Zombie's recent movies, and was a good sport about letting that pretty, sexy, talented MMA/model jump on him at the end, straddle him (we had to twist his arm ), and the bonus was she got to beat his head in [not really]. I almost could read everyone's mind around her when she did it too. It was pretty easy because we were ALL thinking it.

As I near another birthday, I want to say that while you seem to think that I have given YOU the present, meaning ENDGAME, I disagree. The real present is your support and love, again meaning the present is YOU.

Sure it hurts to see people here that go to the extent to lurk with a fake name and go through the whole process of getting registered here, just to come in here lobbing grenades at everyone. Sometimes banning cures it, sometimes not.

Please remember that I play music because I love to play, but that doesn't mean that your opinions or your approval doesn't matter to me. I am still the boy next door; an old boy, but still a boy

All of the positive comments that have come from around the world leave me scratching my head and eternally grateful, but it also makes it really hard to tolerate people that say the record sucks. I can't help but think, "this is what happens when cousins f*ck each other," and keep on with my life.

Now I know that not everyone is going to like it, but you would have to be a complete cotton headed, brain donor to say that it sucks. Just the ability of my band mates are something to behold and revere.

That is slightly stupider than standing in front of a charging Rhino, just because like don't like the beast, and therefore their strength and power are not to be respected, all the while as the armor plated monster cleans your guts from between his toes!

Anyway, we are nearing the time for us to head to NYC to film Jimmy's show, and I am going to be playing a new guitar there. You probably will not recognize this guitar, but it is a new DEAN guitar that we are releasing at the next NAMM show. It is a smoldering guitar!!!

So, I am going to soak in a hot tub, because I feel like I have been beaten with a sock full of soap bars.

God Bless you guys for everything that you do for me. I will never be able to fully tell you how much I love you and how grateful I am for your encouragement during this really great, yet really not so great time.

I will save some cake for all of you - I'm just afraid it will be a loofa pad by the time I get to share it with you.

Mucho besos chicos!

MSHBTM, HBTM, HBTM, HBTM. AMM! (see if you recognize that one).

megadeath = teh suk

Card - 1:50 min mark...

remember when Mustaine wrote good riffs?? Now he writes songs like "Crush Em" and "Headcrusher." LMFAO, what a bunch of crap. It sounds like a collection of basic exercises from a "how to play heavy metal guitar: beginner level" workbook.

Michelle Waterson must star in a buddy action movie with Gina Carano immediately. Hollywood, make my dream come true!

remember when Mustaine wrote good riffs?? Now he writes songs like "Crush Em" and "Headcrusher." LMFAO, what a bunch of crap. It sounds like a collection of basic exercises from a "how to play heavy metal guitar: beginner level" workbook

I don't know, man. The titles may be a little on the cheesy side, but the riffs and music are fuckin' mindblowing. The new album is AWESOME. The best since Rust In Peace BY FAR.

Cool find.  Michelle looks hot there.

Is the new album out? What's it called?

flowerfeeder - remember when Mustaine wrote good riffs?? Now he writes songs like "Crush Em" and "Headcrusher." LMFAO, what a bunch of crap. It sounds like a collection of basic exercises from a "how to play heavy metal guitar: beginner level" workbook

I don't know, man. The titles may be a little on the cheesy side, but the riffs and music are fuckin' mindblowing. The new album is AWESOME. The best since Rust In Peace BY FAR.

LOL, I've been hearing that since Rust In Peace was first released. Face it bro, when Mustaine walked out in that mustard-colored sweater to play at the Metallica Milton Keynes gig it was obvious that Megadeth were DONE FOREVER and NEVER coming back. LMFAO@that sweater I remember people in the crowd were throwing shit at him because of it and it looked like something an elderly relative gave him for Christmas. BTW are the "mindblowing" riffs on the album the same as the ones in HEAD CRUSHER?? because that song sounds like someone with one of those old digitech GRUNGE distortion pedals playing a series of warmup riffs

THE DAY MEGADETH DIED

the video is better on mute