‘Karen’ Tries to start a parking lot fight with Fighter Maycee Barber

3 Likes

2 Likes

Some lady in California came real close to getting her butt kicked after trying to instigate a fight with the UFC’s Maycee Barber.

Barber is currently ranked No. 4 in the women’s flyweight division and is on a six fight winning streak. That could have been extended to seven if she was less patient during a recent parking lot incident captured by her friend and fitness model Demi Bagby.

The video shows Bagby and Barber confronting a woman who seems to be messing with their vehicle.
“Please stop touching my truck,” Bagby says.

“Well you know what, I don’t think you really bought that,” the woman replies, leaning on the truck door.

“Move me. Touch me,” the woman says in another clip. Then “Don’t touch me because I could bust you in your f—ing face … I could beat both of your f—ing asses, but I won’t.”
“California wildin’, someone come get your mom,” they captioned the video.

Barber’s latest win came at UFC 299 against Katyln Chookagian and puts her within striking distance of a title shot against current 125 pound champion Alexa Grasso. Unfortunately, there’s a bit of a logjam at the top of the division with Manon Fiorot and Valentina Shevchenko both in line for shots.

Barber will probably have to win one or two more (against non-Karens in the cage) before she gets a shot at UFC gold.

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/C54e82uPx7Y/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_video_watch_again

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/C54e82uPx7Y/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_video_watch_again

1 Like

DraftKing Odds:
Barber: -110
Karen: +110

Looks like the odds are close.

5 Likes

I want her to sit on my face after eating 20 pound of taco bell and a 10 mile bike ride in jungle

1 Like

Beef or chicken tacos?

Whatever she prefers…and don’t forget the half gallon of volcano sauce

1 Like

Al pastor and hope the meat does or doesn’t give her the shits.

1 Like

Karen’s one win away from a title shot. These odds seem fair.

4 Likes

Crazy how confident that drunk chick was and had no idea she was confronting two fighters. Maycee would have elbowed her head into Bolivia. She spared her

2 Likes