Karo Parisyan on beating Nick Diaz, Facing GSP, and bringing judo to the UFC

Well well this should be good.

Just starting this one now. Already one of Rampage first questions was when was Karo last fight/when did he retire.

Karo said he doesn’t know when he retured…then mentions the Baroni fight in Bellator, though he cannot remember the name of the promotion lol. Just knows it’s “the other one” to the UFC, this was also not Karo last fight lol dang.

So here we go more or less right away with Baroni talk/Rampage updating Karo on Baroni.

This should be good, I hope others enjoy.

2 Likes

I got 14 minutes in and it’s good. Karo and Rampage are chill these days.

2 Likes

He’ll always be a TUF meme to me.

1 Like

Since I haven’t really seen him since the meme came to be, maybe I’ll give this shot to see how he’s chilled out with age.

3 Likes

Sorry, 3 posts in a row… I’m now 15 minutes in and this is good stuff. After all these years, I think might finally be able to get past the meme when I hear Karo’s name. Canooke’s correct, both Karo and Rampage have developed a pretty cool demeanor about them with age. I call it the Tyson effect.

2 Likes

Whos that fuckin idiot with Rampage? Had to stop listening

1 Like

Watched the entire podcast and enjoyed it. Fun way to kill some time on the treadmill. Thanks for posting.

2 Likes

Rampage has had a couple interviews that were good. Ill listen to this one later today.

1 Like

That Diego fight still a haunts him you can tell.

Not happy with that decision.

That was the fight where he got his tooth knocked out right?

1 Like