Karo/Reggie wish the UG a Special Merry Christmas

CRE - 

lol

Thanks...
&
Merry Christmas!!

mdotbricks -  Hahaha great video thanks joe and mery christmas and happy holidays to reggie karo and the whole UG im only a tenor but i really like it here and I thank everyone for the giving me a place to talk mma with people that are so close to the sport like myself!! Phone Post

Wow! If only all members of the UG were this badass! But thats not the way the world works. Thanks for the appreciation mdotbricks!

Merry x-mas ya'll! I hope you enjoyed the video. The best stuff took place when the camera wasnt on....Karo was cracking my ass up! I don't want to beat him up anymore...not until hes in tip-top shape and gets his judo grips back. He introduced me to some stuff called Coneyack...this stuff will warm you right up! We also ate lots of feta cheese and i'll admit, it's almost better than sharp cheddar easy cheese on top of wheat thins.

i <3 u Reggie!!! :)

ilovetortillas - i <3 u Reggie!!! :)

and i love you as well sexy girl.

Reggie Warren Jr - We also ate lots of feta cheese and i'll admit, it's almost better than sharp cheddar easy cheese on top of wheat thins.

Is this your first lie? Man, don't abandon your roots, always remember where you came from.

Goddamn feta cheese......

are you guys short on money or am i on the shit list?

i didnt get a christmas card from you and cindy this year reggie!

Happy holidays Heat

Hey joe!

I know you don't play all that often..
But could you give me your sc2 battle.net info? Like your screenname and that 3 digit code so I could add you as a friend in sc2?

Sc2 is one of my favorite hobbies, and UFC is my favorite favorite hobby and obsession, so I guess playing a friendly game of sc2 with one of my two favorite UFC fighters (the other one being George Sotiropolous, OH NO!!!) would be the ultimate dream come true.

And good luck in your fight with George S, I don't know who I will be rooting for, but I know I will probably be closing my eyes the whole time. I am from Worcester MA but lived in Sydney during the MMA explosion over there in 2006-2007.

ARGHHH

Ryan

Fuck the UG Bros!  Merry Christmas!!! Awesome vid. !!

michaelkaras - are you guys short on money or am i on the shit list?

i didnt get a christmas card from you and cindy this year reggie!
Guess what? Cindy left me on my own again for the holidays. I just cant win with this bitch.

opl3sa - Hey joe!

I know you don't play all that often..

But could you give me your sc2 battle.net info? Like your screenname and that 3 digit code so I could add you as a friend in sc2?

Sc2 is one of my favorite hobbies, and UFC is my favorite favorite hobby and obsession, so I guess playing a friendly game of sc2 with one of my two favorite UFC fighters (the other one being George Sotiropolous, OH NO!!!) would be the ultimate dream come true.

And good luck in your fight with George S, I don't know who I will be rooting for, but I know I will probably be closing my eyes the whole time. I am from Worcester MA but lived in Sydney during the MMA explosion over there in 2006-2007.

ARGHHH

Ryan

hahahahahaahh! You must follow your favorite fighters really well!

Raise hell, Reggie. 

hahahahahaahh! You must follow your favorite fighters really well!

Wait! Why? What?
Why is J. Lo playing sc2 constantly or something? Does he think he has a chance? :)

OH man I Missed their fight!?!?! Arghhh
I've been so busy with this upstart company, I thought it was on the Jan 1st card

Argh

Ih8noobs - what a couple of reTARDs

either ban this pussy who's talking shit about pro fighters or give me his address!

merry x mas frens!

good luck to you karo. i was watching the diego fight with my brother-in-law who was a newbie to MMA at the time, and i was telling him what a badass judoka you were and immediately afterward, BOOM you skied his ass so spectacularly.

we were out of our seats! it was very kind of you to prove my point in such a timely way. really made me look good.

ttt

lol @ the feta cheese comment - merry christmas Reggie and Mr. Parsnippian!