Karo slapped by edmond

According to Manny's twitter, Karo just got slapped.

Manny Gamburyan ?@MannyGamburyan Apr 29
"Being a dumb Karo Parisian is disrespecting not only me #Ronda my friends to. He just got slapped by Edmond, I hope he learns from this."

https://twitter.com/MannyGamburyan

What did the five fingers say to the face? Phone Post 3.0

Video or it didn't happen.

I want to see how this went down Phone Post 3.0

JOESONDO - Video or it didn't happen.

this and, there is no way this happened in a one on one confrontation

Does he not know who he is, bro? Phone Post 3.0

ChaosOverkill - 
JOESONDO - Video or it didn't happen.

this and, there is no way this happened in a one on one confrontation

This and That.

I don't buy it.

Karo would absolutely dismantle Chocula. Phone Post 3.0

Hahaha Bullshit ! Phone Post 3.0

Karo is from Glendale, bro. If you know who he is, you know this story is BS. Do you have any idea what Karo would do to Edmond on the street, bro?!

I wonder if Manny got to change 'The Rondas' tampon today ? Phone Post 3.0

Emunster probably had Ronda and a bunch of women as backup and Karo was in a no win situation fighting back.

Edmonkey lost all of his credibility letting Ronda talk Hallman down on TUF. Pride is EVERYTHING with Armenians, so either the TUF scene was complete Fugazi or he is happy letting a woman diffuse his shit talk consequence, which makes him a biiiiiitch. At least Karo has a long record and fight cred. Edmung seems to need a whole lot of people vouching for his toughness and skill and a mural of himself next to Ali.

The Fella -

manny can't be trusted.

Lmbao Phone Post 3.0

Aren't Manny and Karo first cousins?! Phone Post 3.0

I just don't see Karo browing down like that to no one. Especially not that guy. Phone Post 3.0

FEDORallDAY - Aren't Manny and Karo first cousins?! Phone Post 3.0
Pretty sure their atleast some kind of relatives to one another I remember from TUF then karo and Nate bout went at it! Aw good times. Phone Post 3.0

-D0DG3R D0GG13- - I just don't see Karo browing down like that to no one. Especially not that guy. Phone Post 3.0
Yep. The second chocula raised a hand, Karo would send him flying through the air. All bat like and shit. Phone Post 3.0

How can he slap?! Phone Post 3.0

And Karo sulked away, humbled?

Surely there's more to this story...

Phone Post 3.0