Karo

Karo is one of the best and most exciting fighters at 170, but did anyone else find his interview on MMA weekly surprising? He said that he fought well against Burkman because he trained. "Not hard. But I trained for this fight more than I trained for the Diego fight and the Fickett fight."

I've heard about Karo slacking in training before but you would think that if he wants to be a champion like he says he does, then he would train like one.

Imagine Karos skill with GSPs or Hughes work ethic. Scary...

He is young (23 or 24) and very arrogant. You will notice most accomplished belt holders are at least in their 30's (except Jackson) and are mature and understand what it takes to be a champ. I don't think Karo will be a champ for a while if he has this attitude. Fitch is always in shape and subbed Burkman in the second round after breaking burkman's face (orbital bone) Karo needs to train hard for every fight. Until he grows up he won't be champ IMO

He has so much potential to be a champion, and his fights are never boring. He always tosses someone to the floor.

Imagine Karos skill with GSPs or Hughes work ethic. Scary...

I'm not sure GSP & Hughes would be the best examples of work ethic when it comes to training.

"I'm not sure GSP & Hughes would be the best examples of work ethic when it comes to training."

Provide me with a better suited example then please..

fucking turks

and how much people have been killed by the Border Patrol? xD

talk about sensitive people...

Armenians = Asians

I thought that was a little arrogant of him.  I'd love to see him fight BJ Penn.

I love watching karo fight

anytime he's on a card, I'm excited

"I think Karo losing that title shot is the best thing to happen to him."

It defintely kept him around along time. Not to say that it wouldn't have anyway (but If, and that's a big If, he would have beat Hughes, he had GSP in line).

U cannot help but like him, he's an animal. Never in a boring fight.

"Not all Armenians are Asians"

true, some live in L.A.