@ Karo's "broken hand"

Karo stated that he fought with a broken hand. How did the New Jersey Athletic Commission let him fight?

When the doctor checks your hands he just has you make a fist then he kinda massages and squeezes your hand. So as long as you can tough it out while he is doing that and there is no swelling they would never know the hand is broken.

it does not mean his hand was all proken to poeces, just that he had a broken bone. He could mask it I'm sure

broken hand is a crap excuse even if it is true. Rich Franklin pounded David Loiseau for 4 rounds with a broken hand and it he still wailed on him at will.

Too bad it didn't come off that way on PPV but when Karo made an excuse and then said no excuses the crowd became extremely loud with boos.

'nowhere near'?

Maybe not 'at' the top but he is somewhere near' it IMO.

HE DOMINATED THE CHONAN...
HE IS MENTIONING IT BECAUSE MOST OF THE FANS ARE DISAPPOINTED WITH HIS PERFORMANCE. HIS HAND BOTHERED HIM A LOT WITH TRAINING TOO.

I FEEL SORRY FOR KARO'S NEXT OPPONENT...

His next opponent is probably gonna be Jon Fitch...I feel sorry for Karo-he will never get a title shot at this rate. Every time he fights a top 5 guy he will lose.

smith1234, He fucking beat the guy who beat the unbeatable anderson sivla, he beat the current 170 pound champ Matt Serra, He beat Antonio KcKee who is unbeaten in the IFL out of like 5 fights and has a record of like 23 and 2. He also beat Diaz who destroyed the once undisputed world champion Gomi. so my question to you buddy is where exactly is Karo since you say he's no where the top of the food chain?? Is he maybe 30 th in the world?? Or is he even in the top 100?? You have just made a remarkably stupid comment...Gerald Strebendt

Fitch by scary biting motions during the staredown.

Does anyone else agree that the sub Chonan did on Silva was a 1 in a 1,000,000 shot?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I do.

TTT for KARO

"smith1234, He fucking beat the guy who beat the unbeatable anderson sivla, he beat the current 170 pound champ Matt Serra, He beat Antonio KcKee who is unbeaten in the IFL out of like 5 fights and has a record of like 23 and 2. He also beat Diaz who destroyed the once undisputed world champion Gomi. so my question to you buddy is where exactly is Karo since you say he's no where the top of the food chain?? Is he maybe 30 th in the world?? Or is he even in the top 100?? You have just made a remarkably stupid comment...Gerald Strebendt"

Hey leave some words in for the other Karo fans Gerald,lol. Nice post.

Karo is excellent at Judo, and just good enough to be ok at mma Karo = overrated... NEXT!!

nj athletic commission doesnt check you for injuries

you pee in a cup

and they watch you get your hands wrapped

everything else is covered by your license

i fought in nj one time with broken foot

and another with 2 broken knuckles

these were only small breaks and i trained to hard not to show

"Does anyone else agree that the sub Chonan did on Silva was a 1 in a 1,000,000 shot? "

"there is no such thing as a lucky punch" - George Foreman

"Does anyone else agree that the sub Chonan did on Silva was a 1 in a 1,000,000 shot?"

It doesn't matter b/c Chonan was winning that fight anyway.

Gerald's post is so spot on I don't know what else to say. It's ludicrous to denigrate Karo. He is UNDOUBTEDLY at the top of the food chain.

I personally think he will hit the wall and not be able to beat the top 3 or so, but he is CLEARLY right in the middle of the championship discussion. He is arguably top 5-6.

"I personally think he will hit the wall and not be able to beat the top 3 or so, but he is CLEARLY right in the middle of the championship discussion. He is arguably top 5-6."
I'll agree with you on that.. he doesn't have the skill set to be on the top (champ) for a major org. his fights can be lackluster and his attitude sucks.. which IMO can hurt someone from evolving as a fighter. The whole 'do you know who I am' thing will prevent him from being the best

Damn, smith1234 got owned by Strebendt. Now he's nowhere to be found lol!