Kaufman: Miesha Tate is a coward if...

greentrousers - if you looked horribly bad at your one chance at a title shot, i don't think you should be talking crap about other fighters.

sorry, i'm still seriously pissed (as a fan) at kaufman for her poor display against ronda.
You're power she lost to ronda in strikeforce?

That was a while ago man.. Phone Post 3.0

HandyDarsh -
greentrousers - if you looked horribly bad at your one chance at a title shot, i don't think you should be talking crap about other fighters.

sorry, i'm still seriously pissed (as a fan) at kaufman for her poor display against ronda.
You're power she lost to ronda in strikeforce?

That was a while ago man.. Phone Post 3.0
*pissed

Gotta love auto correct Phone Post 3.0

dude, im still pissed tim lost to fedor in that way.

greentrousers - dude, im still pissed tim lost to fedor in that way.
Lol

That was entirely expected and somewhat unexpected all at the same time. Phone Post 3.0

DalyDentedDecimated'sDome - 
blakemp - Sarah is getting annoying. It seems like most mma fans really like Miesha, so idk where she thinks this will get her.

Annoying to you?  She wants to fight and hits harder than a mother fucker.  You think Sarah is annoying, because people duck her? In a thin division? Go suck a duck.  She deserves it, and  she is one of the best in her class.  Maybe you're annoying.

Fan favorite? She is hobbled by the fact that she isn't a looker. But i think she's cute (i liked her punching cupcake video...for two reasons other than the cupcake.)

She hits harder than a mother fucker? Are you delusional? Go watch Sarah's last fight, probably over a year ago, against Leslie Smith. Go watch how many times Leslie got hit and how many times Leslie got dropped. The only person who I'd say hits softer than Sarah is Bethe Correia.

She's just way out of line for trash talking someone who's been taking fights instead of sitting out & waiting for the right match.

Steven McTowelie - 
Stonemann - Don't confuse fear of a fighter with the fear of losing. Most fighters do not fear their opponent or even injuries. Trust me when I say that the fear of losing is the fear the majority of the fighters face. The more you win the more that can grow. Fear of pay reduction, fear of letting loved ones and supporters down, etc etc. Rarely is it actualy from fear of a certain fighter themselves. So when Sarah says Tate is scared, I can easily see the truth in that. It could also be that Tate isn't scared of losing at all, just that she is playing her cards as smart as she possibly can to maximize her income

Only Miesha knows the answer to that, but ruling Sarahs comments out as ridiculous is pretty silly. Losing to Ronda doesn't affect her earning potential or job standing nearly as much as losing to Sarah would at this point.
Too many mouth breathers don't seem to grasp this. VU. Phone Post 3.0

Ditto!

Kaufman is quietly sitting at #5 and she's beat 2 of the 5 girls ahead of her. I'd like to see the Tate rematch. Miesha can redeem 1 of her losses and if Kaufman wins it will propel her right into title contention. I think it's a bad matchup for Miesha cause she could not take Sara down last time but that was almost 6 years ago.

Tate has heart

kungfugrip - fought twice vs Ronda...scared of Kaufman? Seems legit
And she snapped before tapped in her first match with rousey. There are alot of men that wouldnt have the guts for that - myself included. Calling miesha a coward is silly Phone Post 3.0

She's so fucking annoying. Her tweets on the pros react and now this. Miesha fought Ronda two times and afraid of her lol.

Kaufman is gonna look a little silly here when Davis steams through her that's for sure Phone Post 3.0