Kayla Harrison vs Holly Holm UFC 300

Kayla Harrison came into MMA a big star and she impressed. Holly Holm came into MMA from boxing and impressed.

Both were stars before entering the cage. They both won major titles. Holm is known for her standup but she’s pretty hard to take down. Harrison has never faced a striker at the level of a Holly Holm.

Holly is nine years older at 42 and said she’s not stopping fighting “until the tires fall off”. Harrison is very hard on herself and she learned a big lesson in her fight with Larissa Pacheco. She learned she’s not unbeatable.

This should be one of the best fights on the card at UFC 300. Who are you picking between Kayla Harrison vs Holly Holm?

1 Like

Im gay

2 Likes

GO

THE

FUCK

AWAY…

10 Likes

SMH

3 Likes

I’m going with Cyborg

1 Like

Hopefully Kayla actually makes the cut… prime Holly might fuck her up but she’s slowed down a good bit. Kayla should win handily

not excited for this

derection-mushroom

2 Likes

kayla cant strike
HH older yes but has always had great air punches and a good clinch avoidance

same formula when it was HH vs RR. I might put a bet on this

Holly karate kicks air. KIAI! Kayla takes her down. Holly can’t escape side control, per usual. Kayla secures the win by kimura muscle submission. Holly announces retirement. Card thankfully moves on to the next fight.

2 Likes

This fight should be third on the main card. Give me fifteen minutes to piss, check the smoker and grab a beer

If they were to fight naked, I’d have a boner for the whole 15mins of the fight

KIYAAAAAA. :sweat_drops:

1 Like

Can’t wait to watch Holly dance around punching/kicking fresh air while while grunting…yawn

3 Likes

The pixels…

Still wood

1 Like

This is elias? Or trap? I cant think of anyone else youve beefed with

1 Like

This guy is neither, he’s just a really really low iq fucking idiot, that claims he meets up with fighters but had been proven wrong on many occasions, Jon will tell u more probably

1 Like

To be fair, Gianni isnt beefin with Elias; he is taking out the trash

1 Like

1 Like