Keep Your Chin up TurboHk

Keep your chin up turbohk, Win or lose you got into the ring like a champ. 

Just remember....Keep training hard. Props to Zack on the nice choke 

Zack was badass

welcome to the hg guphenom!

What kind of choke did Zak win with and how did it play out

He took the back and got a mean rnc

sufferingsuckatash -  He took the back and got a mean rnc

nice

BTW phenom what does the GU stand for????

Is this a troll thread cause I thought they train at Team HK

guphenom - Keep your chin up turbohk, Win or lose you got into the ring like a champ. 

Just remember if you keep training hard, we will make you into the fighter that we all know you are.

Props to Zack on the nice choke looks like our training paid off.

Diken Cider -  Is this a troll thread cause I thought they train at Team HK

Well whoever you guys train with now congrats.  I missed Turbos fight but got to see Zacks one.  Nice sub.

What was this a hit and run

Thanks.  Even though I lost... I still had a blast.  Let's do it again!

WoooooooooHoooooooo!

(...ok, going back into lurking mode again)

Turbo HK -  Thanks.  Even though I lost... I still had a blast.  Let's do it again!

WoooooooooHoooooooo!

(...ok, going back into lurking mode again)

Don't Let the hate from your association guys get you down.

FCTV - Thank you for the welcome.

no hate on this end.  Congrats to the both of them.  I tip my hat off to you guphenom cause you had us all going.  I actually thought you was serious about Relsons guys training at GU.

WTF

nice edit btw but fail

http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz83/jake_scully/photo-3.jpg

shit just got real.

shit just got real.

guphenom - Don't Let the hate from your association guys get you down.

JocDis - http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz83/jake_scully/photo-3.jpg
Woah, I guess I missed something here...  What's this all about??

Based on the pic, I'm guessing there was some bad blood history between Relson and Egan???

Also, I'm curious why you would hate on Todd?  ("...what are we supposed to do? Train with Todd?!!!")

I don't know if there is anything going on behind the scenes that I don't know about, but as far as I'm concerned Todd is an amazing instructor and has been nothing but supportive of me, Zack, and the team.

Yes, I train at Team HK.  I have been a student there for years.

If "loyalty" is in question just because GU offered to help me... then I guess I better confess:

Along with GU's help, I also train with Universal Kempo; I train with ATT in Florida two weeks out of the year; I watch mma & jits videos on youtube; and occasionally i'll read an mma or jits book from Barnes&Noble.  Oh, since I'm coming clean... Mayhem Miller stopped by one night to help me and Zack train for our fight (and I believe he trains with TeamQuest).  Because all of this isn't under Relson, should I be ashamed or turn this information/knowledge away?  C'mon guys...  Kinda close minded, huh?

As a student who wants to learn and actually become somewhat proficient in all of this... It sounds like your'e saying that I should deny any offer to help my learning?  Eddie Bravo taught me his "electric chair" a few years ago.  Should I erase that from my memory because it didn't come directly from Relson's mouth??

Anyways, thanks again guphenom, dikensider, and everyone else who supported us.

ps.  In case there was any question on where I train and/or who I train under:

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4049/4574352290_fb27035077.jpg

(i'm cloaked in their name and logos from head to toe)