Keika Raca Limited Edition Gi's

has anyone here bought the Keiko Raca Limited Edition Special Gi? I'm thinking about getting one of these but I wanted to know if it was as good as they say it is, and how long these Gi's are known to last. Thanks for the help in advance.

i got one its nice, but shrank alot in the wash. i am pretty thin and it is almost to tight in the chest area on me after shrinking. its very comfortable as far as softness, moves very well on the mat, but it is very hot compared to my korals.

over all i like the gi alot, and it looks great. i got the navy blue one.

I just got one and I like it a lot. I've been wearing it for most of my traning
lately. It's heavier than my vulkand and gameness pearl but fits well. It's
made for taller, thinner people. I've put it in the dryer and it shrank about
1/2 inch in sleeve lenght and tightened up a little but that's what I
wanted.

awesome thanks guys...I ordered the Navy blue one also, should be here tomorrow....I ordered a size bigger because I was worried about shrinking. I had a Sirius A3 that shrunk a ton on me, so I was a little worried about that. If I dont' stick the gi in the dryer I shouldn't have to worry about shrinkage, is that correct?

I ordered my size and then shrunk it down some in the dryer. My
vulkan shrank nearly a full size. Keiko didn't shrink near as much. I
don'think it will shrink down that much. How big are you and what size
did you get?
I"m 6'4" and 195 and went with the a4.

If you don't dry it, it shouldn't shrink.

I'm 5'9" 165, and I ordered the A3....my sirius gi shrunk alot so I wanted to make sure if this one shrunk it would still fit good.

Also have you guys heard about "setting" the color of your gi, using vinegar? My instructor mentioned this to me, but I don't remember the exact details of the method he used.

^Jesus...I'm 5'9 215.

Either you're really small, or I'm really fat!

lol I thin I'm just small....I used to weigh +230lbs, before I started training bjj about 1 1/2 years ago

Damn, that's awesome.

Congratulations on that.

thanks...It's amazing what some jiu-jitsu can inspire you to do for your weight, cardio and eating habits....

Did anyone else feel like the pants are a bit tight ..

they seem to be cut differently to the older style Keiko gi's ....

or do i just have huge muscular legs ....